SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: SAMI

Postby flightygirl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote lilie: Since this is a Sami's thread, I would like to say somethings.

I love love Samantha Brady-that is for sure.

Now with that being said, I never love with EJ. ~)

I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail.. *) *) *)

These two love birds definitely bring the heat..and they are on "fire" *) *) *)

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it.. :)

I think that saying "EJ's EQUAL and match is with Abigail" is a huge insult to EJ. He's so much more than a hottie. True love is not defined by the temperature of the fire. There's got to be something deeper to keep the flames alive, and I doubt that Abby has that "something." Only Sami does--and I hope she knows how to use it.

:)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 am

Quote -Josie-: Sami is beautiful inside & out. What's her face doesn't even compare! I will support Sami/Ali until the end! *)

She is full of life, mischief, tender, wicked, can be smart and calculating and she is a prize

Go SAMI

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Abigail is nothing but a child!! Abby has no remorse for what she has done and that is proof enough she is no more then a child. Abigail is the one in the wrong here not Sami. Go Sami!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote fadingrose:

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it.. :)

I think that saying "EJ's EQUAL and match is with Abigail" is a huge insult to EJ. He's so much more than a hottie. True love is not defined by the temperature of the fire. There's got to be something deeper to keep the flames alive, and I doubt that Abby has that "something." Only Sami does--and I hope she knows how to use it.

:) :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote fadingrose:

:) :)

:) :) :) excellent post fadingrose!thank you!

Thats2Ls

Postby Thats2Ls » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 am

I used to love Sami, and then in the past few years she was really getting on my nerves. I couldn't stand them turning her into a self-righteous, hypocritical shrew, and portraying her as a great mother and career woman. It's like the writers wanted her to be the next Marlena (who, for the record, I have never been able to stand). Sami has always been at her best being bad. That being said, the past few days I've been starting to like Sami again. Her being nice to Abby actually made me feel bad for both of them.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 am

Whoa the talk yesterday took me by surprise so how long will this one moment of clarity last. The last one didn't last an full episode. I hate these writers

I agree that both Sami and EJ's writing has left my head spinning so much lately

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:40 am

Whoa I hear yesterday Sami was on fire. Hate the writers for taking my soap away

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Quote -Josie-: Sami is beautiful inside & out. What's her face doesn't even compare! I will support Sami/Ali until the end! *)

Amen!! Nothing but great things for AS/Sami's future!!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 am

Interesting how Sami is turned into the super business woman now...makes you wonder if this is her exit...hmm ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”