SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ejami2012

Re: SAMI

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

yea ej does and thats the sami we love. and isnt that what soap opera's are about?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 am

Quote DaysLover09:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote DaysLover09:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote DaysLover09: Yeah, the past is the past, but the future is coming near for EJ to pay for all the damages. As a mayor, he sure has made it known that corruption continues among the Demeras.

Yea, you're here......YOU ARE EJAMI.......no others to talk about, eh. :D :D :D
Happy you are aboard! ;)

Don't deny how you feel about Safe. You know you admire Sami and Rafe together. In fact, you support them 100%. Sami has always been in love with Rafe. Rafe never forces her against her will. Ejerk on the other hand, is a womanizer. I know no woman wants to be with a womanizer.
The choice is up to you.

and you forgot to say....rafe likes to mess with his sister-in-law. ;)

Oh! Shall we list the many times EJerk was cheating. The day he wanted to marry Nicole, he was fantasizing about Taylor. Lets not forget the many times he lied and slept with Taylor while he was with Nicole and using Sami all at the same time. What a useless piece of work Ejerk is.

Rafe kissing Carrie once does not compare to the horrible things that Ejerk has done.

Give me a break.

EJ never went after Sami sister.....like rafe did... which is disgusting!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 am

Quote DOOL1965: Yes I like the strong Sami and tomorrow she is going to show us who she is thinking about! The name doesn’t start with an “E”! The only thing Ej brings out in Sami is her lying, scheming and manipulating side!

Yes, that is the real Sami

and we love her that way!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 am

Quote ejami2012: yea ej does and thats the sami we love. and isnt that what soap opera's are about?

Ive seen the day ahead. If Sami wasn't in those scenes and ummm she just looked like a prisoner to me, I could have fastforwarded it, so dry, there is no sizzle with goodytwo shoes it just fizzles.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ejami2012: yea ej does and thats the sami we love. and isnt that what soap opera's are about?

Ive seen the day ahead. If Sami wasn't in those scenes and ummm she just looked like a prisoner to me, I could have fastforwarded it, so dry, there is no sizzle with goodytwo shoes it just fizzles.

fizzles and fizzles and fizzles...... ~)

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Well some of you may not like Rafe but Sami can’t keep from having flashbacks of him, and she is the one that matters!!!!

DaysLover09

Postby DaysLover09 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Quote DaysLover09:
Quote DaysLover09:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote DaysLover09: Yeah, the past is the past, but the future is coming near for EJ to pay for all the damages. As a mayor, he sure has made it known that corruption continues among the Demeras.

Yea, you're here......YOU ARE EJAMI.......no others to talk about, eh. :D :D :D
Happy you are aboard! ;)

Don't deny how you feel about Safe. You know you admire Sami and Rafe together. In fact, you support them 100%. Sami has always been in love with Rafe. Rafe never forces her against her will. Ejerk on the other hand, is a womanizer. I know no woman wants to be with a womanizer.
The choice is up to you.

and you forgot to say....rafe likes to mess with his sister-in-law. ;)

Oh! Shall we list the many times EJerk was cheating. The day he wanted to marry Nicole, he was fantasizing about Taylor. Lets not forget the many times he lied and slept with Taylor while he was with Nicole and using Sami all at the same time. What a useless piece of work Ejerk is.

Rafe kissing Carrie once does not compare to the horrible things that Ejerk has done.

Give me a break.

EJ never went after Sami sister.....like rafe did... which is disgusting!

And Ejerk going after Nicole's sister wasn't disgusting? How is it not ok for Rafe to simply kiss Carrie, but exceptionable for Ejerk to sleep with Nicole's sister while he was married to her?
Please be sure to adjust your viewing, cause you might not be watching DAYS.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm

ej didnt love nicole when taylor was around. why cant the past go away forgiveness her future ej once the throne goes away (rafe). if rafe would have told me to sit and obey like im i dog he would have found that bottle up aside his head. and thats not the first time he treated like that. he aways does unless she is obedient or he wants some action

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Quote ejami2012: ej didnt love nicole when taylor was around. why cant the past go away forgiveness her future ej once the throne goes away (rafe). if rafe would have told me to sit and obey like im i dog he would have found that bottle up aside his head. and thats not the first time he treated like that. he aways does unless she is obedient or he wants some action

Whether EJ loved Nicole or not when Taylor was around doesn't matter. He was married to Nicole and no matter what, he shouldn't have been sleeping with her sister.

Rafe is the cop and he was in charge of the situation. Sami is aiding and abeting a fugitive who is a suspect in a murder case. Rafe has to do what he has to do to keep Sami where he needs her to be. Sami has a history of trying to run. I am glad to hear Rafe taking charge and doing what he needs to do to keep Sami down. No doubt any cop in the same situation would have done the same thing. If Sami would have hit Rafe upside the head with the bottle, then the charge of assaulting an officer could have been added to the list of charges she is already facing.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Sami said it and you heard her too and we all know as well that this so called great slueth had another lead and didn't really believe in EJ's guilt. Fugitives MYASS he has been obsessed with EJ from the get go. Sami was able to keep the slueth off balance by asking about Carrie getting under his skin yes but not because of Sami. The thing that did get under his skin is she was there with EJ and as he stated it seemed more like a romantic getaway then just them trying to find evidence that EJ didn't shoot Stefano. Again it was a slap in his face and his manhood that Sami would choose EJ.

I can't wait to see how the great SPD and great slueth WON'T apologize to either Sami or EJ when it is known that Stefano is alive and well...and all this 'fugitive' talk will be nonexistant. It ain't gonna happen cause the SPD is made up of cretins.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”