SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: SAMI

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We got dinner talk.....but we want pillow talk! :)

The show really has been on fire -even making me like Abigail and her crying in Bo's arms.

the writing, directing and acting just top knotch and of course Sami is miles and miles ahead in how they are writing her....I can't wait for tomorrow.

Abigail did do a great job. I was even crying.

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:35 am

With everything that has been said here is true, why would Sami protect Rafe from Ej’s henchman? Why does Sami get jealous when she sees Rafe & Nicole talking? Why does Sami say she is still Mrs. Hernandez? What happens when Nicole’s baby is born is Sami going to help raise this baby? Because we all know Ej will make sure that baby is part of his life, and Nicole is Sami’s worst nightmare! Ej & Sami will never have anything because their relationship doesn’t have a good foundation it is built on a house of cards. I’m still waiting for Sami to tell Ej that she loves him, but when Rafe and Sami were together even time they kissed they both said “I love you”! Rafe and Sami are far from over it’s just the beginning of their journey again!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

Quote DOOL1965: With everything that has been said here is true, why would Sami protect Rafe from Ej’s henchman? Why does Sami get jealous when she sees Rafe & Nicole talking? Why does Sami say she is still Mrs. Hernandez? What happens when Nicole’s baby is born is Sami going to help raise this baby? Because we all know Ej will make sure that baby is part of his life, and Nicole is Sami’s worst nightmare! Ej & Sami will never have anything because their relationship doesn’t have a good foundation it is built on a house of cards. I’m still waiting for Sami to tell Ej that she loves him, but when Rafe and Sami were together even time they kissed they both said “I love you”! Rafe and Sami are far from over it’s just the beginning of their journey again!

Sami proves it over and over that EJ is the ONE......

Sami's heart will always belong to EJ......

EJ and Sami both have nothing to hide from each other.....

Sami is with EJ because she WANTS to be.......

Sami is kissing EJ because she WANTS to.......

Sami will make LOVE to EJ because she WANTS to....

EJAMI was there before safe.... DURING safe ;) ... and is there after safe!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:08 am

Next week Sami saves Rafe from Silvio, she is not just gonna let him get hurt. I hope it is just for him to get away. Ej will be free and return to Sami waiitng for him in her lil black dress. I hope we get a very very hot ejam love scene. I read next week ejami get caught and i hope hope it means in bed in each others arms in the aftermath a hot hot love scene. I could enjoy another ejami baby that is not kept secret. I would love to see Ejami together as a famly as Sami blossoms with his child. I an just imagine how ej would be treat her. perfect. It would also be nice if when Nick returns we find out he rigged the dna for Ali and she is really Ej's. Kate my have forced him to do it to make Lucas happy cause she knew he loved her sami

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

Sweeping Ej and Sami history under the rug doesn’t make it go away nor ignoring my comments make Rafe go away. I read that Chad bails Ej out of jail the week of 8/27, so why not Sami? So Ej seeing Sami in that dress will have to be a dream, but not for Rafe!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 am

Quote DOOL1965: Sweeping Ej and Sami history under the rug doesn’t make it go away nor ignoring my comments make Rafe go away. I read that Chad bails Ej out of jail the week of 8/27, so why not Sami? So Ej seeing Sami in that dress will have to be a dream, but not for Rafe!

EJ will see Sami in alot less.....so let that fool see her in that black dress cause thats all he 'll get. ;)

EJAMI does not and will never sweep their past under the rug.... that's what makes them EJAMI! ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Sami most likely is in jail too so she will need to be bailed out.

Chad bails out EJ?!!! Awesome! I am not reading spoilers but I like that Chad helps EJ. Now we can add him to the EJAMIFAMILI!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami most likely is in jail too so she will need to be bailed out.

Chad bails out EJ?!!! Awesome! I am not reading spoilers but I like that Chad helps EJ. Now we can add him to the EJAMIFAMILI!

YES yes we can!!!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

What a waste of "the little black dress"!!!!!! :| ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 pm

My new picture.....Sami Pants..... :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”