SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: SAMI

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Quote HouseTops: Sami is not silly anymore. !)

FINALLY. I loved seeing her say that the SPD can't do a valid investigation they don't care enough to find the real killer.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

All I.can say is Ej is the only man who can bring the woman out of Sami. I live. He's see the woman in her like no .man ever has

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote HouseTops: So, she's on the prowl. I didn't care who persued who, but I love this new twist. Sami going after EJ is the best. Do you think EJ will resist???? :D :D :D

Resist!! not bloody likely! Let her surrender to her heart and EJ will have her stripped and bedded in a flash. I was watching some old youtube videos yesterday. The EJAMI making love scene when Sydney was conceived, I need that Sami she knew what she wanted them she needs to release that woman from the prison she set her up in.

ITA That love scene has to have been one of the best in daytime history. Thanks for the positive energy for Ejami!

Other than BOPE making love for the first time....

I agree that Sami and EJ making love was one of the best scenes in daytime history.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 pm

I loved when Sami stood up against her own father to protect EJ.

EJAMI love in over load! :)

Scribbles

Postby Scribbles » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Quote kenerly1:
Quote HouseTops: So, she's on the prowl. I didn't care who persued who, but I love this new twist. Sami going after EJ is the best. Do you think EJ will resist???? :D :D :D

I couldn't resist him for sure..I hated it when she slapped EJ but the little dweeb Lucas enjoyed it.
EJ kinda sorta did deserve it. She's pissing off her dad and Lucas and he kept something important for her. She's not really big on that, remember how upset she was when she found out Carrie was pregnant and it seemed everyone in Salem already knew it.

Scribbles

Postby Scribbles » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote homeisejammi: I think your right, Sami was molded by all of the adults surrounding her as a child but one person she has consistently wanted approval from was Marlena. Ali and Dedra have done a great job over the years with the roller coaster relationship they have but just recently Marlena has definitely been favoring Carrie and not been supportive of Sami unless there are conditions.

I want Sami to mature as she gets older but I don’t want her to loose her spirit!! Sami has always been fearless when she is given a good adversary (Kate or Nicole) but she will always buckle to the pressure from her family to be the “good girl”. I want Sami to have conviction to stand up to her hypocritical family tell them she chooses EJ – not because she is forced to or she is settling but because she loves him, always loved him and wants to spend the rest of her life with someone who loves her for her and not some cookie-cutter imitation of her sister!

I loved your post!!! SO TRUE.

Housetops too I agree those men aren't daddy figures but they scold and tell Sami all the time all the bad things she does and how to fix them and how they can save her. EJ is a father, he loves his kids so much, but he doesn't want a little girl, he treats Sami like a woman with her own mind and yes he has his faults but no better fit for Sami can ever be made than with this SEXY MAN.
He never has treated Sami as anything more than his equal. He fights with her as an equal. He pulls no punches because he doesn't think she's weak. Remember when Roman and Rafe were withholding some kind of information and EJ was insulted FOR Sami because she isn't a fragile female. She's tough as nails when she wants to be.

Yesterday's show when he wanted her to leave because he was afraid she'd get hurt and she refused, he finally just asked her, "are you sure" and no matter what her answer would have been he would have respected it.

I have seen AS on DAYS but for the fist time in a long time I've finally seen Sami and I am ecstatic to see her.

Scribbles

Postby Scribbles » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Who wants to be entertained by Ejami; a couple that constantly fights in front of the kids, never gets along, hates each other, and is a complete disaster.

I prefer a Safe house.

I want to be entertained by EJami.

They don't constantly fight in front of their kids, they do get along for long periods of time and they might hate each other but they also love each other. It's the conflicting emotions that cause them so many problems.

I prefer a Passionate house. If I want safe, I'll watch my neighbors.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 am

I agree that EJ knows and respects Sami and wants her to be part of the decision making. I know the exact moment when that occurred Scribbles when they didn't want to tell the poor fragile Sami that Johnny may have been seen in a cabin in the woods close to Salem when he was missing. I agreed with EJ that they should have told her and let her go. She shows them how her mind and choices are clearly her own.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Love this Sami, making her own decisions to please herself instead of pleasing everyone else. Yea. You're going to be great!!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 pm

No matter what fanbase u r. U cannot see that Ej has returned our Sami to us. Love Ejami

Return to “Days of Our Lives”