Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read April 10ths SPOILER??!!!

Yep, you know I did. :)

no and I am trying to stay away from spoilers! I want to be surprised!!!!
I need to do the same. I read mondays show and some stuff makes you want to toss cookies...but I tried to find out if and when we would see Sonny again. Just know we get some scenes for Wilson coming up.

Back in the early “Days” when the quality of writing was so much better I wouldn’t even dream of wanting to know what was ahead but now I have to find out if it’s even worth having the show on or not.

Funny. When exactly did the 'early' Days start for you. I know we have longtime viewers and then we have some people like me, I've watched for six plus years (that can't be accurate-I've tuned out for awhile here and there, namely last year, GOD help us all, if that nightmare would just go away )only. I am not invested in some charaters and have no clue why they are on. I use to hear about Jack and Jennifer all the time. And even their reunion yesterday -shrugging shoulders here, really, that's how they reunited.

I do the same now. I have to read the spoilers to see do I want to tune in or not. Starting Monday would be my official day back. But I think I will wait until Tuesday.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read April 10ths SPOILER??!!!

Yep, you know I did. :)

no and I am trying to stay away from spoilers! I want to be surprised!!!!
I need to do the same. I read mondays show and some stuff makes you want to toss cookies...but I tried to find out if and when we would see Sonny again. Just know we get some scenes for Wilson coming up.

Back in the early “Days” when the quality of writing was so much better I wouldn’t even dream of wanting to know what was ahead but now I have to find out if it’s even worth having the show on or not.

Funny. When exactly did the 'early' Days start for you. I know we have longtime viewers and then we have some people like me, I've watched for six plus years (that can't be accurate-I've tuned out for awhile here and there, namely last year, GOD help us all, if that nightmare would just go away )only. I am not invested in some charaters and have no clue why they are on. I use to hear about Jack and Jennifer all the time. And even their reunion yesterday -shrugging shoulders here, really, that's how they reunited.

I do the same now. I have to read the spoilers to see do I want to tune in or not. Starting Monday would be my official day back. But I think I will wait until Tuesday.

When I first started watching Days it was in the early 80’s so I was there for the majority of the supercouples Bo & Hope, Shane & Kim, Steve & Kayla, Marlena & John, Jack & Jennifer (no I didn’t really care for the quick reunion, I wanted them reunited but not like this)

I can’t really pinpoint when exactly but I started to phase in & out of the show when I couldn’t stand what the writers were doing to the whole show in general.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm

I want to put a real Big Shout Out To Days78 { I believe I't has been awhile..but you know who you are!..LOL
Days showed me a side of life I never grew up with...at least to my knowledge...I Owe him a lot!...And I grew up and for an old lady that's like climbing a Mountain...LOL
But I climbed it and love was on the other side!

This story line has taken soooooooooooooooo long and as you ALL know that I have been around for awhile I am a Huge supporter of Will ...and Will and Sonny!

There just hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately...

But now that Will has admitted to Himself and his granny Marlena we are finally on the road to seeing Will exploring a brand new world...and he's taking us along for the ride in the front seat!!! I like this because we have known Will his whole life, and everyone always said that Will is special and can change the world.....I think one at a time he has..............

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Great SHOUT OUT MamaRosa, I recall when it happened your mind changing regarding Will.

I can't wait to see what is in store for this character.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

An interesting online article and I selected a few parts, I’m providing the link for those who want to read the entire article.
(I hope the link shows up because sometimes I think they’re too long)
xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/04/06/deep-soap-days-of-our-lives-cast-reveals-previews-wills-post-coming-out-storyline/

Last week, DOOL was honored at Outfest, a gay film and television festival. Many of the show’s stars including Massey, Hall, Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Bryan Datillo (Lucas) appeared.
The show’s executive producer Greg Meng was equally evasive about Will and Sonny saying , “Well, Sonny is his friend, his mentor and his role model. So it will be interesting to see where we go with that. It’s just got to flow organically, so no promises either direction. We want it to just fall into place right. Right now I see Will and Sonny as sort of a young Starsky and Hutch or even the Hardy Boys where things keep falling into their laps and they’re off to an adventure.”

homeisejammi

Postby homeisejammi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 am

I started watching in the 80s like STR8 and was there for all of the super couples. I too was disappointed in the Jen and Jack reunion :( They used to be my favorite!

Anyway.... I don't mind spoilers but I don't go out searching for them...so If I read something its not the end of the world!

I am excited to see Will and Sonny this week! I hope the writers keep doing a good job on this s/l and not screw it up like the rest of them! Sonny and Will have so much potiential! LOVE THEM!!!

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:39 pm

I’m looking forward to seeing what the new writers have in store for us and for WilSon. 3)

Dominator2009

Postby Dominator2009 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 pm

I am very excited for tomorrow, the hug and seeing Will and Sonny's reaction :)

homeisejammi

Postby homeisejammi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Yea!!! I get EJAMI today and Wison tomorrow!! Thanks DOOl!!

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote bryan patrick:
Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***
I can’t wait until next Tuesday when WilSon hugs ;)

WHY O WHY does it have to be on the day I have to go to the Drs?? :-) I will see it though, cause I am subscribed to somebody on Youtube that posts clips of gay s/l from shows from all over the world it seems, including DOOL..So come hell or high water I will see it >) hahahahaha hehehehehe All of a sudden I feel kinda evil >) *) :-) thanx str8 for all your input and helping some of us keep updated about the newest gossip :D

You’re welcome! 3)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I found this other web site all about WilSon and read till my eyes were watering from being just plain tired :-) And what really got my attention was the stuff about the writers and their previous work, and another director I think, and "GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY" :)) we are all fixin to have a ball on DOOL this summer. :D I haven't been this excited since the nite before xmas and I was hoping Santa brought me my favorite toy.. :) I just know.....I feel it in my gut....the producers got the message and are going to go balls to the wall on this s/l.. 3) And I am convinced that WilSon is going to happen..the clues are right in front of our faces...I believe this is going to be a fully fleshed gay relationship with all that it means, family, commitment, etc. etc. etc. This is going to get real good folks, trust me!! I feel it down deep..there will be drama for sure and edge of your seat fridays as well, but have no doubt, it is going to be good.... :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”