Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: Soap Couple Olympics Round 4: All-Around voting takes place August 9 – Midnight August 12
daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/tv/soap-couple-olympics

Will and Sonny (191 votes) :) Don’t forget to vote WilSon fans. It’s going to be tougher now that all the soaps have merged together.

So far it looks like WilSon is third in the ranking of the poll, below is the top three stats.

Bill and Steffy - B&B 19% (453 votes)
Will and Sonny - DAYS 11% (270 votes)
Jason and Sam - GH 18% (413 votes)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm

I will try to vote. I had a horrible day. But will try before I fall asleep.

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 am

hey I just read that WilSon just got the "gold" for couple on Days. Does that mean we're maybe looking at our first "gay super couple". WOW :D I am starting to think that DOOL might be getting real good 8) I hope the ratings improve alot too, that'll make all the whiners put a sock in it >( :D OH WELL ~) if nothing else it's going to be one hell of a ride ;) Soooooooooooooo :D COME ON MONDAY 3) Can you even imagine that we have been on this journey with WilSon for all this time and now we are coming to this point in our lives. It's exciting isn't it? :D It's like we have fought and battled to make it right here, right now. And to think we almost lost em, but they (producers) had to hear us, cuz we were screaming so loud for our boys. And what is so great for me and Tom is the friendships we have made in you all. I hope they have a real "FIRST" on the show, A GAY MARRIAGE. Could that even be possible? I mean do they have the b*lls to do it? When I look at some of the shows on NBC in primetime, and the gay characters on those shows, I dream it can be possible. I think I would probably cry as much during that wedding as I did with my own. When I looked into Tom's eyes on that day and saw his tears and that big warm smile, I almost could not say my vows. But I did, and then just collapsed into his arms after he put his ring on my finger. The sun had just come up over the water and we both just looked at it for awhile. It was as if God himself was smileing at both of us. I still remember the smell of his skin and the taste of his lips.. I love him so much......Forgive me for going on, but as you can tell I love to talk about my man. Sometimes these feelings are so strong I have to share them with someone, OOPS....gotta go friends, looks like Tom wants to go for a drive, he never tells me where we're going till we get there, and I love that about him. big hugs to everybody..

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I will try to vote. I had a horrible day. But will try before I fall asleep.

I know you’re favorite couple is Ejami so I won’t hold it against you if you vote for them. :))

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 am

Quote bryan patrick: hey I just read that WilSon just got the "gold" for couple on Days. Does that mean we're maybe looking at our first "gay super couple". WOW :D I am starting to think that DOOL might be getting real good 8) I hope the ratings improve alot too, that'll make all the whiners put a sock in it >( :D OH WELL ~) if nothing else it's going to be one hell of a ride ;) Soooooooooooooo :D COME ON MONDAY 3) Can you even imagine that we have been on this journey with WilSon for all this time and now we are coming to this point in our lives. It's exciting isn't it? :D It's like we have fought and battled to make it right here, right now. And to think we almost lost em, but they (producers) had to hear us, cuz we were screaming so loud for our boys. And what is so great for me and Tom is the friendships we have made in you all. I hope they have a real "FIRST" on the show, A GAY MARRIAGE. Could that even be possible? I mean do they have the b*lls to do it? When I look at some of the shows on NBC in primetime, and the gay characters on those shows, I dream it can be possible. I think I would probably cry as much during that wedding as I did with my own. When I looked into Tom's eyes on that day and saw his tears and that big warm smile, I almost could not say my vows. But I did, and then just collapsed into his arms after he put his ring on my finger. The sun had just come up over the water and we both just looked at it for awhile. It was as if God himself was smileing at both of us. I still remember the smell of his skin and the taste of his lips.. I love him so much......Forgive me for going on, but as you can tell I love to talk about my man. Sometimes these feelings are so strong I have to share them with someone, OOPS....gotta go friends, looks like Tom wants to go for a drive, he never tells me where we're going till we get there, and I love that about him. big hugs to everybody..

Bryan feel free to talk about your love of your man Tom all you want I feel like I’m reading a good gay romance with you two. :)

As for a WilSon marriage, if heaven forbid they cancel DOOL I think it would be awesome if they did a gay wedding. Knowing soaps the way I do if DOOL sticks around awhile longer the show will break up WilSon in some kind of form or another but I will enjoy the moments when they are together.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote Str8tButEqual: Soap Couple Olympics Round 4: All-Around voting takes place August 9 – Midnight August 12

Will and Sonny (191 votes) :) Don’t forget to vote WilSon fans. It’s going to be tougher now that all the soaps have merged together.

So far it looks like WilSon is third in the ranking of the poll, below is the top three stats.

Updated: WilSon is still third

Bill and Steffy - B&B 21% (611 votes)
Will and Sonny - DAYS 12% (333 votes)
Jason and Sam - GH 18% (513 votes)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote Str8tButEqual:

Updated: WilSon is still third

Bill and Steffy - B&B 21% (611 votes)
Will and Sonny - DAYS 12% (333 votes)
Jason and Sam - GH 18% (513 votes)

Updated: Unless there’s a miracle before midnight it looks like WilSon’s getting a bronze.
Bill and Steffy - B&B 23% (754 votes)
Will and Sonny - DAYS 11% (357 votes) :]
Jason and Sam - GH 19% (637 votes)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 pm

A couple of WilSon spoilers for the week of 8-20: Source Daytime Royalty
Monday: 8-20
Sonny and Will share a kiss. :) *)
Tuesday:8-21
Will tells Sonny that he doesn't have romantic interest in him ~); Marlena helps Will realize his true feelings.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: A couple of WilSon spoilers for the week of 8-20: Source Daytime Royalty
Will tells Sonny that he doesn't have romantic interest in him ~); Marlena helps Will realize his true feelings.

***Spoiler talk***
After thinking about it perhaps the reason why Will is resisting is because they’re friends and he doesn’t want to ruin that. Personally I’ve never felt that way about any of my friends so I could see how uncomfortable this would be if one of them suddenly came on to me. Once you cross a line sometimes there’s no going back.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: A couple of WilSon spoilers for the week of 8-20: Source Daytime Royalty

HOW IN THE HECK does she know what Will's true feelings are jeez not her again. ~) grandma Marlena someone hold me back.

Maybe Str8t that's the reason and he tells her those reasons and that is how she helps him figure it out.

Wow so that kiss wasn't a terrible hater's fantasy. Poor Sonny. :(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”