Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: 'Days of our Lives' scoop: Salem's gonna blow! -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/06/days-of-our-lives-explosion/

OK BRACE yourself WilSon fans around 1:22 a WilSon kiss *). I’m really curious as to what leads up to this and Will I’m somewhat disappointed with his reaction. :~

Str8T you beat ME to it!!! I am disappointed too...why oh why is that his reaction. Is he still not ready for romance? He kissed Neil? SMACK to the back of his head

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual: 'Days of our Lives' scoop: Salem's gonna blow! -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

OK BRACE yourself WilSon fans around 1:22 a WilSon kiss *). I’m really curious as to what leads up to this and Will I’m somewhat disappointed with his reaction. :~

Str8T you beat ME to it!!! I am disappointed too...why oh why is that his reaction. Is he still not ready for romance? He kissed Neil? SMACK to the back of his head

Someone mentioned on another board that maybe Sonny’s having a dream and this would be how he imagined Will’s reaction. Although as anxious as I am about getting the romance going we still need some build up to it. Will’s mind was so deep into this whole EJ drama, I would’ve been shocked to see in the promo that Will & Sonny were both into it.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 am

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Someone mentioned on another board that maybe Sonny’s having a dream and this would be how he imagined Will’s reaction. Although as anxious as I am about getting the romance going we still need some build up to it. Will’s mind was so deep into this whole EJ drama, I would’ve been shocked to see in the promo that Will & Sonny were both into it.

I HOPE SO - I hope it is Sonny's dream. They do that to us make us believe something is happening (Abigail's kiss with Austin comes to mind) and then it is a dream.

It was surprising to see Sonny kissing Will when we know he is into Will but Will is a bit clueless.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Soap Couple Olympics: Days of Our Lives, Round 3
daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/06/summer-soap-couple-olympics-days-of-our-lives-round-3

Will and Sonny (868 votes) Ok WilSon fans keep voting & knock it out of the park. They are the next generation IT couple. I’m so pumped with the WilSon moment in the promo even though Will was less enthused about it. I have to remember ED video interview that more kisses are coming. October is the timeframe that ED talked about seeing two guys kissing so I’m going to deal with whatever bumps are along the way between now & then. October is going to be my daily mantra. :)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:49 pm

In the promo the kiss must occur sometime several weeks after the disaster because it looks too casual. If something tragic has happened to Jack, I don’t think Sonny would be all kissy kissy with Will if his uncle’s life was in question. Who knows with these writers though? I still like the dream theory. :]

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: In the promo the kiss must occur sometime several weeks after the disaster because it looks too casual. If something tragic has happened to Jack, I don’t think Sonny would be all kissy kissy with Will if his uncle’s life was in question. Who knows with these writers though? I still like the dream theory. :]

Thanks for clearing that up I forget that Jack is Sonny's uncle and that Sonny and Abigail are cousins. I read something on DaytimeConf about seeing Justin and Adriene due to sad circumstances and I thought what WHO Victor?? he was at the gala too?

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:38 am

This is my opinion only. It looked to me like it was a solemn conversation and Sonny forgot they were "just friends" and kissed Will. Something like this had to happen so that Will would start looking at Sonny as "more than friends". He has always told everyone that would listen that just because they were both gay did not mean they were together. This gives Will the chance to look at things differently!

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 am

I wonder ~) could it be that they may already be a couple on the downlow. And we are just now seeing this for the first time. OR ~) maybe after the daysaster :D they are drawn toward each other, seeing just how much they mean to each oher. But Will is not ready for PDA just yet. And Sonny is unaware of this and kisses Will where they can be seen by others and this freaks Will out. ~) OR ~) Sonny just forgets himself and is so overwhelmed that Will is OK and not hurt.. ~) just sayin *)

javaandtea

Postby javaandtea » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm rooting for Will and Sonny! So happy for both of them :) No matter what happened in the past, they were always there for each other, and that's true love right there :) www.coffeeandteagalore.com

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 pm

It seems like this short 5 second clip has the WilSon fans analyzing it thoroughly because we’re desperate for any kind of movement to their story. The first week back from the break is going to be too much focus on the trauma going on and from what I gathered with seeing Will & Sonny in the clip they were out in some natural park like setting which didn’t look like part of the Daysaster scene. It has also been my experience with commercials hyping up a TV show, they edit it to look like something that it’s not and I get disappointed or I’m surprised when it doesn’t air the way I imagined it so this is another wait & see moment.

Bryan I don’t know I’ve read that theory bandied about on other forums with them being on the downlow and it seems like that could be a possibility considering how the show likes to do things offscreen. If that’s the case they better do some flashbacks with the two of them together.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”