Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
javaandtea

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby javaandtea » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm really hoping for Will and Sonny. :) Not only will this put DOOL in the spotlight, but this will definitely prove that DOOL accepts every single person. While I'm watching DOOL I'll be having my cup of coffee, and enjoying life :)

www.coffeeandteagalore.com

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Quote javaandtea: I'm really hoping for Will and Sonny. :) Not only will this put DOOL in the spotlight, but this will definitely prove that DOOL accepts every single person. While I'm watching DOOL I'll be having my cup of coffee, and enjoying life :)

www.coffeeandteagalore.com

I agree and welcome to the thread. 3)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:16 pm

The Olympics are on so there’s nothing really new to discuss but I like to keep this thread alive because it gives me something to look forward to. I can tie in the Olympics with my favorite future couple (crossing fingers) by saying that the sport brand Wilson is a sponsor. Is that an omen? 8) :)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: The Olympics are on so there’s nothing really new to discuss but I like to keep this thread alive because it gives me something to look forward to. I can tie in the Olympics with my favorite future couple (crossing fingers) by saying that the sport brand Wilson is a sponsor. Is that an omen? 8) :)

My daily affirmation of positive thoughts. :))

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m rubbing my hands together with some anticipation from some info I saw and I’m going to put spoiler within this because the articles & video interview have spoilers about Will & WilSon.

First is a video interview with ED and she endorses the gay s/l here’s a quote I love from her: ED: “I love looking at my monitor and seeing two boys kissing” (I agree, I know I do *) ;) ) Below is the link @ minute 5:35 she talks about the boys kissing.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=keW0GQ0BRWg#!

Second is a Chandler interview and he talks about WilSon, EJill and other information about himself.
www.frontiersla.com/Features/Exclusive-Interviews/Story.aspx?ID=1739785

Ok ED/Kristen is supposed to be on DOOL Oct.11 so around that timeframe is when she at least sees two guys kissing so one can hope there might be some prior to her arrival. :)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 am

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote Str8tButEqual: The Olympics are on so there’s nothing really new to discuss but I like to keep this thread alive because it gives me something to look forward to. I can tie in the Olympics with my favorite future couple (crossing fingers) by saying that the sport brand Wilson is a sponsor. Is that an omen? 8) :)

My daily affirmation of positive thoughts. :))

:) :D Please get together soon. :]

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: I spotted this tweet: laurenkoslow: Monday afternoon in Salem, with @DrakeHogestyn @ChandlerMassey & #freddiesmith happy #days @nbcdays
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/225030022350651392

I have to guess that this tweet is for the scenes in October. I’m trying not to read too much into a possible WilSon for the future but I can’t help being a little hopeful. Too bad there aren’t any spoiler photos of these two together; it could bring back some WilSon fans who are giving up.

P.S. A reminder that Sonny will be on Thursday 3)

With the down time I’m trying to come up with some scenarios for this tweet.

Is John still going after the DiMera empire and trying to talk to Will about what he knows? Is Kate still working at Titan now that Ian’s gone? Are all of them together at Sonny’s coffee shop? I know the coffee shop set is still there because of the ED video interview. Hmmm, October is around the time frame when Kristen is supposed to appear and ED said she loves to see two boys kissing.

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 am

I am counting down the "days of our lives" :)) till we see Sonny and Will plus the rest of the gang. Somebody asked me the other day why I liked this soap so much cuz they just could not understand why someone would be interested in it. I told them that to start with it actually is very much a reminder of home for me. Because when I was little my mom watched this soap faithfully everyday and would make me take a nap at the time it played. And I can still remember hearing the theme playing and the voices of the actors in the background when I was going to sleep. My Mom recently passed away and while I was looking for something to do in the afternoon I saw an article in "The Advocate" magazine about Sonny's chracter being the first gay guy on the show and I thought Hey I remember that show, so I tuned in and fell in love with his character and when I saw Will I fell in love with the show all over again. It just gives me such a strong feeling of home and the memories of my Mom..She loved Marlena and John and their romance together. And now here I am watching it and in love with WilSon and their soon to happen romance. Funny how things have a way of coming full circle. And now that I have Tom in my life it has become even sweeter. I just wish my Mom could have met Tom before she died, but I have a strong feeling that she knows all about him. Sorry if this is a little off topic but I figured with the show off the air for right now it would be OK.. The buzz I am hearing about the show is getting me excited about the new episodes. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Big Hugs everybody, I think about you guys and gals all the time, my new DOOL friends.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 am

Quote bryan patrick: I am counting down the "days of our lives" :)) till we see Sonny and Will plus the rest of the gang. Somebody asked me the other day why I liked this soap so much cuz they just could not understand why someone would be interested in it. I told them that to start with it actually is very much a reminder of home for me. Because when I was little my mom watched this soap faithfully everyday and would make me take a nap at the time it played. And I can still remember hearing the theme playing and the voices of the actors in the background when I was going to sleep. My Mom recently passed away and while I was looking for something to do in the afternoon I saw an article in "The Advocate" magazine about Sonny's chracter being the first gay guy on the show and I thought Hey I remember that show, so I tuned in and fell in love with his character and when I saw Will I fell in love with the show all over again. It just gives me such a strong feeling of home and the memories of my Mom..She loved Marlena and John and their romance together. And now here I am watching it and in love with WilSon and their soon to happen romance. Funny how things have a way of coming full circle. And now that I have Tom in my life it has become even sweeter. I just wish my Mom could have met Tom before she died, but I have a strong feeling that she knows all about him. Sorry if this is a little off topic but I figured with the show off the air for right now it would be OK.. The buzz I am hearing about the show is getting me excited about the new episodes. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Big Hugs everybody, I think about you guys and gals all the time, my new DOOL friends.

Hi Bryan, I’m on the count down too. My mom also got me hooked onto DOOL although nowadays she’s not into daytime soaps anymore mainly because of the decline of the quality of stories that both of us enjoyed during the earlier years. I also came back to Days because I read that they were doing a gay s/l which is new and a refreshing change for this soap than the usual interchangeable bed partners.

With the tweets & video interviews stating that there’s a gay romance coming makes my patience a little thin because I want to see it now considering the drought of spotty appearances from Sonny and the lack of movement of any kind of romance but I’m hanging in there. 3)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Updating news for the Soap Couple Olympics: Days of Our Lives, Round 1: Will and Sonny (1011 votes) WOOHOO they are kicking all the other couples booty.
daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/07/30/soap-couple-olympics-days-of-our-lives-round-1
:) :)) :) 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”