Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bryan patrick

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 am

;( str8 and all my loving days, I do not mean to go off topic but I have spent the hour or so viewing and commenting on a video from youtube called "it could happen to you" I have cried a bucket of tears tonite. You have to see this video, it will do something to your soul. Forgive me for being off topic here in this chat room, but I just had to share this with you. I pray that the DOOL producers, writers, director and actors have seen this video, then they will know and feel what they are doing with this gay s/l is the right thing to do. I also hope that CM and FS will see it and get even more inspiration and motivation for their characters and their s/l. What they are doing is helping to change something that is very wrong in our society. To help bring an end to the kind of pain and suffering that goes on in the gay community all the time. Thank you friends for your patience with me, I can get a bit emotional at times I guess, Tom and I send our love to you. from our hearts to yours..

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:48 am

Quote bryan patrick: ;( str8 and all my loving days, I do not mean to go off topic but I have spent the hour or so viewing and commenting on a video from youtube called "it could happen to you" I have cried a bucket of tears tonite. You have to see this video, it will do something to your soul. Forgive me for being off topic here in this chat room, but I just had to share this with you. I pray that the DOOL producers, writers, director and actors have seen this video, then they will know and feel what they are doing with this gay s/l is the right thing to do. I also hope that CM and FS will see it and get even more inspiration and motivation for their characters and their s/l. What they are doing is helping to change something that is very wrong in our society. To help bring an end to the kind of pain and suffering that goes on in the gay community all the time. Thank you friends for your patience with me, I can get a bit emotional at times I guess, Tom and I send our love to you. from our hearts to yours..

I don’t have a problem with going off topic and thank you for mentioning the video Bryan it’s extremely sad. Below is a link that has the video in it if others would like to see it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9gyloyOjM

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 pm

I somewhat enjoyed the interaction with WilSon trying to solve a mystery but I was hoping for more talk about what was happening with Mel. I’m guessing this is what Meng was talking about with his comment about the Hardy Boy’s reference. I would like to see more of these type of scenarios in the future where they’re tying to solve something together but placing Will back into his age group because for me with him not being involved with Mel’s disappearance is unrealistic and I hope the writers rectify this after the Olympics are over.

Highlight lines are from Sonny: “I’m hanging out with you in the temple of doom” 3) “son of a b!tch”---I think that’s the first time I heard him cuss like that. :]

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

I liked when he said something about hoping he doesn't run into Stephano's ghost!

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Quote flightygirl: I liked when he said something about hoping he doesn't run into Stephano's ghost!

Yes, I like that one too for Tuesday’s episode. :))

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 am

I’m rubbing my hands together with some anticipation from some info I saw and I’m going to put spoiler within this because the articles & video interview have spoilers about Will & WilSon.

First is a video interview with ED and she endorses the gay s/l here’s a quote I love from her: ED: “I love looking at my monitor and seeing two boys kissing” (I agree, I know I do *) ;) ) Below is the link @ minute 5:35 she talks about the boys kissing.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=keW0GQ0BRWg#!

Second is a Chandler interview and he talks about WilSon, EJill and other information about himself.
www.frontiersla.com/Features/Exclusive-Interviews/Story.aspx?ID=1739785

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 am

I heard about the frontier interview on twitter but didn't get to read it. Thanks for the information on ED.

I loved that Sonny and Will so it's good news to hear that they are finally filming the romance. FINALLY!!! I hope all those who have been waiting and waiting are seeing these same reports.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 pm

I loved how Sonny was sleeping on the couch (ewww does he know where it’s been) and Will was lounging nearby with his shirt unbuttoned. It makes me wonder considering the draw of the couch what happened, my imagination runs wild. ;)

Talk more later, gotta run.

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

OH...............MY...................GOD :D I can't wait till Tom gets home, YIPPEE :D he is just gonna die :-) "KISSING" seriously?? 8) HOLY CRAP 3) that means that by the fall, just a short two months or less we are gonna be up to our necks in WilSon :D I think I need a pill :D

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Quote bryan patrick: OH...............MY...................GOD :D I can't wait till Tom gets home, YIPPEE :D he is just gonna die :-) "KISSING" seriously?? 8) HOLY CRAP 3) that means that by the fall, just a short two months or less we are gonna be up to our necks in WilSon :D I think I need a pill :D

OMG is right and I’m almost afraid to get too excited for fear of disappointment of how the s/l is going to be portrayed but positive thoughts. I’ll take one of those pills. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”