Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 am

Hi Bryan, it’s great to have you back :)). I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. Great post and that’s all we want is an amazing romance with WilSon. 3)

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: Hi Bryan, it’s great to have you back :)). I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. Great post and that’s all we want is an amazing romance with WilSon. 3)

hey friend, thanks ...it's great to be back, I got some time to post here while Tom is asleep, I didn't think my life would change to much when Tom and I got married but it has changed, but all for the better. The way we feel for each other is deeper and more dedicated. We no longer feel like just two people, not only are we deeply in love with each other, but now we feel like we have created our own little famly. It is so cool, and when I think about it, I am on the verge of tears every time. And even though we have been together for awhile now, we just can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. *) Does that sound weird? Tom keeps saying that he doesn't know why we waited so long. We have been talking about children as well, and I can tell you that I have never seen Tom cry, except on our wedding day and then when we discussed adopting children. God help me I think I am more in love with that man now than I was before. OH GOOD LORD, what am I doing going on about all this? Sorry Str8, but I hope that DOOL will show us WilSon in a truly committed relationship and a healthy one at that. :-) They could really push the boundries if they wanted to. And be the first soap in america to show a family of two gay men and their child. I know other prime time shows have done this but not daytime as of yet, that I am aware of anyway. I feel so strongly that they would get so much attention in the press for doing that, and in turn get a big jump in rateings as well. And then to have this family be a part of two big clans on the show would be so cool 3) Sure their is bound to be drama drama drama, but hell that's just a part of what makes life so damn good. What do you think Str8? Am I way off base with this or do you think like I do, that this would be so damn interesting. I know it would have me on the edge of my seat :-) We could all be apart of seeing this happen from the very start. Will's coming out with Sonny's help, their budding romance and the forming of their relationship into a true bond and possible marriage and eventually sharing their lives with a child and forming a family. Seeing this all happen from the very start would be so cool 3) But right now we are just crossing our fingers that this romance gets off the ground. ~) But wow what a s/l that would be :)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am

Quote bryan patrick:
Quote Str8tButEqual: Hi Bryan, it’s great to have you back :)). I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. Great post and that’s all we want is an amazing romance with WilSon. 3)

hey friend, thanks ...it's great to be back, I got some time to post here while Tom is asleep, I didn't think my life would change to much when Tom and I got married but it has changed, but all for the better. The way we feel for each other is deeper and more dedicated. We no longer feel like just two people, not only are we deeply in love with each other, but now we feel like we have created our own little famly. It is so cool, and when I think about it, I am on the verge of tears every time. And even though we have been together for awhile now, we just can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. *) Does that sound weird? Tom keeps saying that he doesn't know why we waited so long. We have been talking about children as well, and I can tell you that I have never seen Tom cry, except on our wedding day and then when we discussed adopting children. God help me I think I am more in love with that man now than I was before. OH GOOD LORD, what am I doing going on about all this? Sorry Str8, but I hope that DOOL will show us WilSon in a truly committed relationship and a healthy one at that. :-) They could really push the boundries if they wanted to. And be the first soap in america to show a family of two gay men and their child. I know other prime time shows have done this but not daytime as of yet, that I am aware of anyway. I feel so strongly that they would get so much attention in the press for doing that, and in turn get a big jump in rateings as well. And then to have this family be a part of two big clans on the show would be so cool 3) Sure their is bound to be drama drama drama, but hell that's just a part of what makes life so damn good. What do you think Str8? Am I way off base with this or do you think like I do, that this would be so damn interesting. I know it would have me on the edge of my seat :-) We could all be apart of seeing this happen from the very start. Will's coming out with Sonny's help, their budding romance and the forming of their relationship into a true bond and possible marriage and eventually sharing their lives with a child and forming a family. Seeing this all happen from the very start would be so cool 3) But right now we are just crossing our fingers that this romance gets off the ground. ~) But wow what a s/l that would be :)

I’m so glad that you’re happy which I don’t find weird at all that you still feel that connection with Tom and that’s what I would like to see happen on DOOL with WilSon. You and I are pretty much on the same wavelength of thoughts here because I want Will & Sonny to be the first gay supercouple on DOOL. I really hope this new regime can do this story justice and give us a really good drama with these two. Right now we have to get through the mess of the last regime with dropping Sonny out of the picture which doesn’t make sense to me at all but whatever they’re gone. We also have to get through Will’s hunger for power which for me I think is more of a plot point than a real characterization because I keep remembering that episode with Gabi when he told her he wouldn’t help her break up Chad & Melanie and for me that’s the real Will. We just need to hold on and hope for the best after the Olympics. :]

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 am

I knew I felt "the force" was strong with you str8 :D Yeah we are on the same wavelength when it comes to WilSon, cuz I too want them to be the first gay super couple on DOOL. And if that is the end goal, then all this waiting and torture will be worth it. I read in another post your worry that Will may be the one who gets hurt instead of Sonny, all I know is something is going to happen that brings these two together. And no one is gonna stand in there way. I remember reading somewhere that these new writers were working on ATWT when their gay s/l was in full force. That alone gives me hope that they will do this s/l justice, I write this while my fingers and toes are crossed :-) Tom and I are just dying to see where these two go in the future. Like I've said before if this show does not survive, then they might as well go for broke and do the right thing with this gay s/l and just put it out there. That way they can leave holding their heads up high knowing they didn't listen to the H8ERS. But back to the show, I think the tunnels are going to be the center of the cliffhanger, with Mels kidnapping and I wouldn't be surprised if that ole bastard stefeno isn't hideing down there somewhere. And Will or Sonny get caught up in it somehow. Remember that one producer that said he sees these two as a couple of adventure hounds. OH HELL the whole town will probably be involved somehow. OMG just what have they got up their sleeves? Who knows.....we will soon find out, then have to wait for a whole miserable two weeks >( dammit :D

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

I posted this in the Will/CM thread: Ok to alleviate your anxiety some, from what I gathered on Jason47 thread and he’s been updating daily is that so far Sonny isn’t part of the cliffhanger episode. Where he is I don’t know and posters are getting miffed that once again the writers are leaving out Sonny in part of a major s/l. If I find out differently in the daily updates I’ll let you know whether Sonny is a part of the cliffhanger or not.

As for WilSon I’m trying to keep my expectations low because I’ve been disappointed with these last writers (TPTB) and the continual back burning of Sonny. It’s good that the new regime has some experience like you said with ATWT gay s/l and we have more Sonny coming up in the next few months, he also makes a brief appearance this Thursday. Ugh, I’m just really anxious to get this romance off the ground and I’ve been frustrated with the way this whole soap is going and I’m losing my motivation to post in other threads. I know other posters are getting discouraged and cynical that this soap won’t show any kind of gay romance at all. It’s sort of funny (not haha funny) but all I want to talk about is WilSon and they’re not even doing anything ~) so I’m glad you’re here Bryan to talk about them with me. :]

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

I spotted this tweet: laurenkoslow: Monday afternoon in Salem, with @DrakeHogestyn @ChandlerMassey & #freddiesmith happy #days @nbcdays
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/225030022350651392

I have to guess that this tweet is for the scenes in October. I’m trying not to read too much into a possible WilSon for the future but I can’t help being a little hopeful. Too bad there aren’t any spoiler photos of these two together; it could bring back some WilSon fans who are giving up.

P.S. A reminder that Sonny will be on Thursday 3)

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

You know what str8? I think when it comes to WilSon we are soulmates :D Just remember what has been posted before that the WilSon romance is going forward. I know I know I know this waiting has been torture for us. And it all started over a year ago with the ones that got fired eventually. I am still trying to figure out where Will is when the sh*t hits the fan in the tunnels. I gathered he is trying to find some video that shows EJ to be innocent. So I think you might be right about Will being injured somehow and Sonny finding him or helping to rescue him. I went to another site to see if they had any new spoilers and man did they ever. My feelings about the tunnels were correct, it looks like the whole town square is gonna go up or come down however you look at it. And just about everybody in town is gonna suffer some kind of loss. This is all going down next week. Then it's just you and me wandering around internet hell. >( for 2 weeks >( Oh well at least we'll have each other to keep our spirits up :))

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am

WHOA 8) so HTS is going to be gone? WILD I can't wait now -Ive heard rumblings of an explosion but didn't expect that and I hope it isn't serious the injury to either Will or Sonny.

I wonder who plans this thing? WHY?

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Quote bryan patrick: You know what str8? I think when it comes to WilSon we are soulmates :D Just remember what has been posted before that the WilSon romance is going forward. I know I know I know this waiting has been torture for us. And it all started over a year ago with the ones that got fired eventually. I am still trying to figure out where Will is when the sh*t hits the fan in the tunnels. I gathered he is trying to find some video that shows EJ to be innocent. So I think you might be right about Will being injured somehow and Sonny finding him or helping to rescue him. I went to another site to see if they had any new spoilers and man did they ever. My feelings about the tunnels were correct, it looks like the whole town square is gonna go up or come down however you look at it. And just about everybody in town is gonna suffer some kind of loss. This is all going down next week. Then it's just you and me wandering around internet hell. >( for 2 weeks >( Oh well at least we'll have each other to keep our spirits up :))

Aww soulmates over WilSon :)) I could see that and we do have each other to keep up our spirits with wondering what’s going on over the break.

It certainly is an emotional ride trying to figure out what TPTB are doing because it has all the WilSon fans guessing, are they? or are they not? I actually do wish they would release a spoiler picture of the two of them together to keep the fans motivated. I should probably quit lurking on other boards in the WilSon threads because they depress me with their negativity. I have to say that TPTB better bring their A game on with an epic gay romance because people right now aren’t happy. Posters are really upset with how little Sonny has been on from the last regime and how we need to have his character more fleshed out, the new regime has a lot to make up for it. I also wish that they would stop with plot point characterization because to me it’s unrealistic that Will would not be shown to be interacting with his peers. Will should be there for his best friend Chad and have concern over Mel’s safety. The writers are trying to sell me something on Will’s current character behavior and I’m not buying it.

Anyway enough talk about that for now, onto the next day with positive thoughts. :)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: WHOA 8) so HTS is going to be gone? WILD I can't wait now -Ive heard rumblings of an explosion but didn't expect that and I hope it isn't serious the injury to either Will or Sonny.

I wonder who plans this thing? WHY?

I’m going to answer some of your questions but I’m going to put a spoiler notice just in case. :]

***SPOILER***
According to Jason47, HTS is still going to be shown in the future so I would have to guess only a portion of HTS gets destroyed. From another spoiler site soapoperafan.com the cause of the explosion has more to with the gas leak in the tunnels and stupid Andrew lights a flame because it’s too dark.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”