Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Trish Watts ‏@trshwat @andstillirise_ You guys have been quite. Anymore updates? Leaving in a week would love to see the video before I leave. #ainttooproudtobeg

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ @trshwat the quiet before the storm...

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Personally I don’t trust anything TPTB have to say about this.

The Scoop On Chandler Massey’s Exit From “Days” & The Future Of WilSon

tinyurl.com/k4n83oz

KJL19

Postby KJL19 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: Personally I don’t trust anything TPTB have to say about this.

The Scoop On Chandler Massey’s Exit From “Days” & The Future Of WilSon

tinyurl.com/k4n83oz

I read it. It reads like Greg Meng realizes people are upset about what happened and he is trying to spin it like this was 100% mutual so that TPTB don't come off so bad anymore. It was a mutual decision, and they were just trying to fit into Chandlers plans. I get that Chandler wanted to leave early if possible, respect him for why he wanted to leave, but no amount of spin can make how they did what they did right. They still could have released him early and not done it in such a nasty, disrespectful way. So no amount of interviews is going to make TPTB look good.

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:00 pm

I watched the show today live. It was ok but felt like filler. Just build up for the big reveal Thursday/Friday cliffhanger. Cannot wait to see Father Eric have to beg Nicole for forgiveness for the awful thing he is accusing her of. EJ knows now that Kristen slept with Eric and this must be what he "lies" to Sammy about.

Sonny and the baby - so sweet together. That baby clearly loves Sonny (and Will of course). His scenes with Gabby and Sammy were good but too short. I hope he is on tomorrow but spoilers do not say. Can always hope.

Read the Greg MenG interview. What a bunch of BS. Who is he trying to kid? I read on DR that Deidre threw Chandler a farewell party after she heard what happened. I am glad someone did. I hope he is getting along OK. I hope we will see him in something on primetime soon (one of the ladies that visited him a few weeks ago said he has been auditioning a lot and has had several callbacks). Another lady that visited Freddie in TN for the AA event is going to CA in Dec and will be having dinner with CM and CD for their kickstarter project and FS will be there too. She is delivering a cake and balloons/flowers from some fans who donated $ for a farewell party for CM (I donated to it as well) so hopefully he will be surprised by that gesture.

Looking forward to next week when Will returns from CA and he and Sonny are reunited. I think they should be on Nov 14/15.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 am

16-LOVE Star Chandler Massey's Tips on Talking to Your Crush!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKomMRZosU

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 am

Romance Movie Cliché
danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/66129661238/romance-movie-cliche

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 am

neveranyonebutyou.tumblr.com/post/66089579791/i-miss-you-already

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/66114013397

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/66108694043

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/66128493689

anitafersonny.tumblr.com/post/66173262216/will-sonny-espana

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:01 am

Morning WilSon Blvd. :] Again DOOL shows their lack of balance on this soap with the minimal scenes with Sonny. In the short scenes that was shown though is that Sonny’s such a great dad to little Ari.

11-05-13 NO Will & Sonny
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6uxybm64U

0:00-0:57 Skipped dialogue.

0:58-1:37 Gabi “Hey, are you sure that it’s ok that I leave her? I mean, I could take her with me.”
Sonny “Oh, and incur the wrath of her grandparents? No, thank you. They’re looking forward to hanging out with their little princess. Aren’t they, Ari?”------------That’s cute how he’s talking to Ari.
Gabi “Yeah, but you’re really busy, and Chad’s not here, and you have so much to do. I can take her.”
Sonny “No, I-I do. But I have plenty of help. And besides, spending quality time with Ari…helps me miss Will less, if that makes any sense.”------Aw, so sweet.
Gabi “Oh, he texted me this morning, and it seems like he’s having a blast in Berkeley.”
Sonny “He is. He definitely is having fun, and, uh, who knows? Maybe he found his calling.”
Gabi “Yeah, I know the feeling--not that it lasted very long. But I just--I…I think it’s really cool that he’s doing this, and I’m really happy for him.”

1:20-1:21 Sonny’s smiles as he talks about Will.

1:39-2:24 Sonny “So, when you were modeling, did you work regular hours or every day, or how did--”
Gabi “No, it was just, uh, three or four times a week, couple hours a day. I mean, it wasn’t something mentally challenging, but it was something that I liked, and it was fun.”---------I don’t think you could be mentally challenged.
Sonny “That’s good.”--------This is riveting conversation.
Jackie “Sonny, sorry to bother you.”
Sonny “What’s up, Jackie?”
Jackie “The espresso machine is backed up again.”
Sonny “All right, I’m on it. Come on, let’s fly to mommy. Ooh!”
Gabi “Hey, there, cupcake. How are you? Say “Bye.” Hey, you know what? Do you know how much your mommy loves you? Yeah? Did you know that while your dad’s out there being F. Scott Fitzgerald the next that I’m here, and I’m gonna be the best mommy ever, because that is the most important thing in the world to me.”---------Hmm, I’m sure something will change.

1:43-1:46 I love how Sonny dotes on Ari with bouncing her on his knee.

2:25-4:17 Skipped dialogue.

4:18-5:27 Sonny “Hey, your son just texted me.”
Sami “Yeah? How’s he doing?”
Sonny “He is doing great. He said the program’s really interesting, and, uh, it’s a lot of work. But, uh, he’s met some good people, and the weather, of course, is amazing--70 and sunny. He’s rubbing it in.”
Sami “Oh, please! I am so jealous, I can barely stand it, but he deserves it.”
Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
Sami “The truth is, you know, I am…so grateful that things worked out the way that they did for this beautiful girl. If Nick Fallon had had his way and kept her away from us…”
Sonny “Yeah, but that’s old news at this point.”
Sami “Yeah, thank God.”
Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
Sami “Thank God Gabi came to her senses, right? She doesn’t want to have anything to do with that guy anymore. What?”
Sonny “Nothing.”
Sami “Oh, my God. It’s not nothing. Your face--your expression totally changed when I said that.”
Sonny “No, it didn’t.”
Sami “Yes, it did. What do you mean? Is something happening? Is Gabi getting back together with Nick?”
Sonny “They’re not--no, not, like, back together. They just kind of got together, uh…”-------------Sonny’s cute trying to stammer out an explanation.
Sami “Got together?”
Sonny “Again briefly.”
Sami “Meaning they…”
Sonny “Yeah, I mean, they--they got together. Apparently, Nick wants her back badly. But I don’t think Gabi feels the same way.”

4:56-4:58 Sonny’s uncomfortable expression about Gack.

5:00-5:01 I love this expression where Sonny tries to act confused with Sami.

5:15-5:16 I like Sonny’s mannerisms trying to explain how Gack got together.

5:28-6:00 Skipped dialogue.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:02 am

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

11/6 Kristen arms herself with a gun; EJ is forced to lie to Sami; Victor makes a last-ditch effort to persuade Brady not to marry Kristen; Daniel offers to help Nicole investigate what happened to Eric; Gabi gets an unexpected e-mail from a modeling agency.

Zap2it
tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

11/6 Kristen gets a gun in an effort to make sure her wedding goes as planned; Victor tries to convince Brady not to marry Kristen; E.J. must lie to Sami; Daniel offers to help Nicole; a modeling agency contacts Gabi.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:34 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. :] Again DOOL shows their lack of balance on this soap with the minimal scenes with Sonny. In the short scenes that was shown though is that Sonny’s such a great dad to little Ari.

11-05-13 NO Will & Sonny
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6uxybm64U

0:00-0:57 Skipped dialogue.

0:58-1:37 Gabi “Hey, are you sure that it’s ok that I leave her? I mean, I could take her with me.”
Sonny “Oh, and incur the wrath of her grandparents? No, thank you. They’re looking forward to hanging out with their little princess. Aren’t they, Ari?”------------That’s cute how he’s talking to Ari.
Gabi “Yeah, but you’re really busy, and Chad’s not here, and you have so much to do. I can take her.”
Sonny “No, I-I do. But I have plenty of help. And besides, spending quality time with Ari…helps me miss Will less, if that makes any sense.”------Aw, so sweet.
Gabi “Oh, he texted me this morning, and it seems like he’s having a blast in Berkeley.”
Sonny “He is. He definitely is having fun, and, uh, who knows? Maybe he found his calling.”
Gabi “Yeah, I know the feeling--not that it lasted very long. But I just--I…I think it’s really cool that he’s doing this, and I’m really happy for him.”

1:20-1:21 Sonny’s smiles as he talks about Will.

1:39-2:24 Sonny “So, when you were modeling, did you work regular hours or every day, or how did--”
Gabi “No, it was just, uh, three or four times a week, couple hours a day. I mean, it wasn’t something mentally challenging, but it was something that I liked, and it was fun.”---------I don’t think you could be mentally challenged.
Sonny “That’s good.”--------This is riveting conversation.
Jackie “Sonny, sorry to bother you.”
Sonny “What’s up, Jackie?”
Jackie “The espresso machine is backed up again.”
Sonny “All right, I’m on it. Come on, let’s fly to mommy. Ooh!”
Gabi “Hey, there, cupcake. How are you? Say “Bye.” Hey, you know what? Do you know how much your mommy loves you? Yeah? Did you know that while your dad’s out there being F. Scott Fitzgerald the next that I’m here, and I’m gonna be the best mommy ever, because that is the most important thing in the world to me.”---------Hmm, I’m sure something will change.

1:43-1:46 I love how Sonny dotes on Ari with bouncing her on his knee.

2:25-4:17 Skipped dialogue.

4:18-5:27 Sonny “Hey, your son just texted me.”
Sami “Yeah? How’s he doing?”
Sonny “He is doing great. He said the program’s really interesting, and, uh, it’s a lot of work. But, uh, he’s met some good people, and the weather, of course, is amazing--70 and sunny. He’s rubbing it in.”
Sami “Oh, please! I am so jealous, I can barely stand it, but he deserves it.”
Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
Sami “The truth is, you know, I am…so grateful that things worked out the way that they did for this beautiful girl. If Nick Fallon had had his way and kept her away from us…”
Sonny “Yeah, but that’s old news at this point.”
Sami “Yeah, thank God.”
Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
Sami “Thank God Gabi came to her senses, right? She doesn’t want to have anything to do with that guy anymore. What?”
Sonny “Nothing.”
Sami “Oh, my God. It’s not nothing. Your face--your expression totally changed when I said that.”
Sonny “No, it didn’t.”
Sami “Yes, it did. What do you mean? Is something happening? Is Gabi getting back together with Nick?”
Sonny “They’re not--no, not, like, back together. They just kind of got together, uh…”-------------Sonny’s cute trying to stammer out an explanation.
Sami “Got together?”
Sonny “Again briefly.”
Sami “Meaning they…”
Sonny “Yeah, I mean, they--they got together. Apparently, Nick wants her back badly. But I don’t think Gabi feels the same way.”

4:56-4:58 Sonny’s uncomfortable expression about Gack.

5:00-5:01 I love this expression where Sonny tries to act confused with Sami.

5:15-5:16 I like Sonny’s mannerisms trying to explain how Gack got together.

5:28-6:00 Skipped dialogue.

Sonny at least we got Sonny and then with the baby.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”