Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Quote garon d:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote garon d: Will and Sonny are so HOT together! :) I think Days did good job have both them on here and I so ready to see them hook up!

I agree and Welcome to the board garon d. :))

Hey Str8tButEqual Do you know any Spoilers on Will and Sonny? :)

Most of the spoilers for WilSon that I’ve read so far don’t seem all the juicy but sometimes what you read from them isn’t what it seems. I know for sure that Will & Sonny make an appearance on Monday as well as some friend named Brian that Will met at the Spot. It also seems that WilSon is going appear on Tuesday. The majority of the spoilers consist of Sonny worrying about Will & his association with EJ. It has been reported that Freddie has been taping more, they tape 3 months in advance, so I’m hoping that means something positive for WilSon.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Quote garon d: Hey I did not get to watch Days yet I will late on youtube but was our SEXY Wil♥Son on today :)?

Unfortunately no. Today was about the memorial service for Lexie.

garon d

Postby garon d » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote garon d:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote garon d: Will and Sonny are so HOT together! :) I think Days did good job have both them on here and I so ready to see them hook up!

I agree and Welcome to the board garon d. :))

Hey Str8tButEqual Do you know any Spoilers on Will and Sonny? :)

Most of the spoilers for WilSon that I’ve read so far don’t seem all the juicy but sometimes what you read from them isn’t what it seems. I know for sure that Will & Sonny make an appearance on Monday as well as some friend named Brian that Will met at the Spot. It also seems that WilSon is going appear on Tuesday. The majority of the spoilers consist of Sonny worrying about Will & his association with EJ. It has been reported that Freddie has been taping more, they tape 3 months in advance, so I’m hoping that means something positive for WilSon.

Yes you got that right sometime what you read from them isn't what it seems.

garon d

Postby garon d » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote garon d: Hey I did not get to watch Days yet I will late on youtube but was our SEXY Wil♥Son on today :)?

Unfortunately no. Today was about the memorial service for Lexie.

I just seen the DAILY UPDATES maybe next week we will see more of our SEXY Wil♥Son!!! :)

garon d

Postby garon d » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I would Love to see soon that will realized he fall for Sonny and wants him so we have Wil♥Son!!!!!

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays: gayless days? OH COME ON. Will and Sonny's story has to be written!!!! Who's this jerk Nelson?

The information I gathered from other posters & googling is that he’s an opportunist who prides himself on having imaginary scoops. He was also fired last year from TV Guide Canada online magazine basically for saying too many stupid things. He’s been known to get some info right BUT the news about ED & GV has already been circulating for awhile now so that much info isn’t much of a stretch.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D I feel better now. :-) I will put the pill back in the bottle :-) And after seeing what's coming up in DOOL I believe you're right, the story will veer from Will coming out to these guys everyday lives who "just happen to be gay". Which I am cool with as long as they don't put their relationship on the "backburner". But I think their friend Brian is gonna shake up the joint, he is not only "out and proud" he is vocal about it. And this could give the writers a platform to say some things that might be out of character for WilSon. What do you think str8??

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Quote bryan patrick:
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote allmylovingdays: gayless days? OH COME ON. Will and Sonny's story has to be written!!!! Who's this jerk Nelson?

The information I gathered from other posters & googling is that he’s an opportunist who prides himself on having imaginary scoops. He was also fired last year from TV Guide Canada online magazine basically for saying too many stupid things. He’s been known to get some info right BUT the news about ED & GV has already been circulating for awhile now so that much info isn’t much of a stretch.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D I feel better now. :-) I will put the pill back in the bottle :-) And after seeing what's coming up in DOOL I believe you're right, the story will veer from Will coming out to these guys everyday lives who "just happen to be gay". Which I am cool with as long as they don't put their relationship on the "backburner". But I think their friend Brian is gonna shake up the joint, he is not only "out and proud" he is vocal about it. And this could give the writers a platform to say some things that might be out of character for WilSon. What do you think str8??

You’re Welcome Bryan. I’m concerned about you and all these pills you’re taking. ;)

Yes from what I read in Monday’s recap Brian is very outspoken and doesn’t take kindly about people who hide who they are. I wish I had a clue in how long this character is going to stay on the show but I hope he’ll be some kind of catalyst for Will to realize that Sonny’s more than a friend.

By the way, isn’t your wedding coming up on the 4th? Are you ready? :))

angel00013

Postby angel00013 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:51 am

count me as a fan. though I like Sonny more :) he is adorable.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Quote angel00013: count me as a fan. though I like Sonny more :) he is adorable.

I love them both equally but I hope with the next writing regime Sonny gets more fleshed out as a character. :]

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Hey Str8 :D not to worry about the pills it's only an expression (a joke) :-) and thank you for your mention of my upcoming wedding. Yes, Tom and I are set to take our vows on the 4th of july, and from their he is taking me on a mystery destination for our honeymoon. I am very excited about where it is, he has already purchased the plane tickets. I told him to make sure where ever it is, it better be "gay friendly" because if I know him it's going to be romantic and it will probably have me in tears, :-) plus I'll know I'll grab him right there and lay the biggest kiss on him that I can. *) He says we'll be away for a week, and then back home to meet up with both of our families. Thanx again hun for remembering my day 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”