Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Quote HouseTops: You gotta watch tomorrow!!
Contgrats to CM!!

Hopefully I’ll see a day ahead video.

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

*)
Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote HouseTops: You gotta watch tomorrow!!
Contgrats to CM!!

Hopefully I’ll see a day ahead video.

:D *) :D *) :D *) :D *) :D me too

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 am

It was sweet to see how protective Sonny is with Will on Monday’s episode and he’s questioning why Will’s working for EJ. I loved how Sonny said “Secret Agent Will” and there’s another thread I think TPTB are reading up on. Ugh I hated the timing of Lumi showing up when Will was so close to confessing to Sonny about EJ’s blackmail.

I loved Tuesday’s episode but I’ll talk later

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 am

I believe the new writers actually got the message and are reading alot of the comments online. like YT and others where WilSon has such a loyal following. And they're getting the message. :D

homeisejammi

Postby homeisejammi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 am

Quote bryan patrick: I believe the new writers actually got the message and are reading alot of the comments online. like YT and others where WilSon has such a loyal following. And they're getting the message. :D

I really do hope the get/got the message and we will start seeing more stuff with Wilson :))

But at the same time I love Will working with EJ. It has potential to give him and Sonny a s/l not about "being gay" or "gay bashing". I know right now Neil pushing Will out of the closet and how Salem is accepting/not accepting his sexuality is a great story line but I don't want the writers to only explore this one side of their relationship. Wilson can be like any other super couple and deal with the normal crazy drama that happens to all Salem couples gay or straight.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: It was sweet to see how protective Sonny is with Will on Monday’s episode and he’s questioning why Will’s working for EJ. I loved how Sonny said “Secret Agent Will” and there’s another thread I think TPTB are reading up on. Ugh I hated the timing of Lumi showing up when Will was so close to confessing to Sonny about EJ’s blackmail.

When he said that Secret Agent Will I practically crowed thinking of that Will the Spy thread!! They really do seem to be listening. AND YET I have to agree with homeisejami
But at the same time I love Will working with EJ. It has potential to give him and Sonny a s/l not about "being gay" or "gay bashing".
I love Chandler & James scenes and want Will to continue working for EJ and not hating him. In the long run I want EJ with Sami so him bringing EJ down doesn't help. Defuse him and his blackmail ok but don't bring him down.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual: It was sweet to see how protective Sonny is with Will on Monday’s episode and he’s questioning why Will’s working for EJ. I loved how Sonny said “Secret Agent Will” and there’s another thread I think TPTB are reading up on. Ugh I hated the timing of Lumi showing up when Will was so close to confessing to Sonny about EJ’s blackmail.

When he said that Secret Agent Will I practically crowed thinking of that Will the Spy thread!! They really do seem to be listening. AND YET I have to agree with homeisejami
But at the same time I love Will working with EJ. It has potential to give him and Sonny a s/l not about "being gay" or "gay bashing".
I love Chandler & James scenes and want Will to continue working for EJ and not hating him. In the long run I want EJ with Sami so him bringing EJ down doesn't help. Defuse him and his blackmail ok but don't bring him down.

Don’t get me wrong I do like the dynamics of Will & EJ but I’m getting sick & tired of this blackmail cr*p that EJ keeps bringing up about Will shooting him years ago. Originally it was speculated that EJ did this so Will didn’t leave town but now it’s been established that he won’t leave, EJ is still controlling Will in some manner and I don’t like it, what is EJ’s motivation for this?

What I would like to see is Will finding out something on EJ and he ends up having an even playing field whenever EJ brings up the past shooting and turns the table on him, maybe he could ask EJ for his apartment & car back because right now he’s working for EJ without compensation. Something else besides finding dirt on EJ is going to Justin and confessing to him what happened years ago and both of them figure out the legal ramifications of the shooting which would hopefully bring an end to the mess of the blackmail.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Tuesday’s episode was very flirty with WilSon and the coziness in that nook of the stairwell with all the touching, glances & how nervous Will was in asking Sonny out to the movies ;). I appreciated how Sonny told Lucas that Will wasn’t ready yet for a relationship. 3)

Another one of my issues with the Will & EJ association is that I fear that Sonny’s going to get hurt in some way but that maybe the wake up call that Will’s going to need.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: Tuesday’s episode was very flirty with WilSon and the coziness in that nook of the stairwell with all the touching, glances & how nervous Will was in asking Sonny out to the movies ;). I appreciated how Sonny told Lucas that Will wasn’t ready yet for a relationship. 3)

Another one of my issues with the Will & EJ association is that I fear that Sonny’s going to get hurt in some way but that maybe the wake up call that Will’s going to need.
I couldn't believe hearing Sonny telling Lucas he is interested!!! WOW! did you all know???!!! I mean we all want it to happen and it needs to progress there but now we are clued in.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual: Tuesday’s episode was very flirty with WilSon and the coziness in that nook of the stairwell with all the touching, glances & how nervous Will was in asking Sonny out to the movies ;). I appreciated how Sonny told Lucas that Will wasn’t ready yet for a relationship. 3)

I couldn't believe hearing Sonny telling Lucas he is interested!!! WOW! did you all know???!!! I mean we all want it to happen and it needs to progress there but now we are clued in.

This particular subject about Sonny & his feelings has been somewhat of a debate on various boards. In my opinion I’ve seen signs of interest from Sonny. There was that time when Sonny gave Will that free coffee card and they were horsing around with keep away, a look came across Sonny’s face that told me he’s interested. Another moment was when Will told Sonny that he finally came out to Marlena that he’s gay and WilSon hugged, another look came across Sonny’s face where he closed his eyes, like he enjoyed being in Will’s arms.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”