Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Str8tButEqual

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:32 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual: Set your recorders for next week on Thursday June 21 for Sonny, Yay 3)

Thanks Str8t. You know didn't you get that vibe off of Will again today that he could be setting EJ up. Will could be that spy that people speculated at least now he could be because once burned you would hope he would wise up.

I’ve been trying to squash my optimism about Will having something up his sleeve because of the way the writers have been doing some of the s/l. After seeing Tuesday’s episode & the way he said “you know some stuff about me, I know some stuff about you, we are even” is raising my hopes again so who knows.

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 am

Well from what I have gathered from some other websites it looks like Sonny is going to let Lucas know that he has "feelings" for Will. Could this be the beginning of some really interesting scenes coming soon. There have been hints by the actors that this summer there will be some major stuff happening when it comes to WilSon :)) OH HAPPY DAY!! :D

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 am

Quote bryan patrick: Well from what I have gathered from some other websites it looks like Sonny is going to let Lucas know that he has "feelings" for Will. Could this be the beginning of some really interesting scenes coming soon. There have been hints by the actors that this summer there will be some major stuff happening when it comes to WilSon :)) OH HAPPY DAY!! :D

Yes, I’ve read that FS has taped more and we’ll see more of him. Yay. :)

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote bryan patrick: Well from what I have gathered from some other websites it looks like Sonny is going to let Lucas know that he has "feelings" for Will. Could this be the beginning of some really interesting scenes coming soon. There have been hints by the actors that this summer there will be some major stuff happening when it comes to WilSon :)) OH HAPPY DAY!! :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :) I just saw a youtube video of FS being interviewed and telling the reporter that we will see alot of Sonny every month and every day starting in september :D STR8 I think the writers have heard us, and we are going to be rewarded soon, so hang in there kiddo 3) it looks like it really does get better :))

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 am

Quote bryan patrick:
Quote Str8tButEqual:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :) I just saw a youtube video of FS being interviewed and telling the reporter that we will see alot of Sonny every month and every day starting in september :D STR8 I think the writers have heard us, and we are going to be rewarded soon, so hang in there kiddo 3) it looks like it really does get better :))

:D :D :D :D

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Unexpected Sonny news he will be on Wednesday 6/20 :) 3)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: Unexpected Sonny news he will be on Wednesday 6/20 :) 3)
I read that TOO! ANd was coming over hear and then in doing so read Bryans comment about Freddie being interviewed and stating we will see him plenty come September thank GOD! :D

bryan patrick

Postby bryan patrick » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
I read that TOO! ANd was coming over hear and then in doing so read Bryans comment about Freddie being interviewed and stating we will see him plenty come September thank GOD! :D

I have sneaked a peak at tomorrows episode and just you wait until you see WilSon, OMG OMG OMG OMG :D I believe there will be some screams of joy coming from your home when you see it. :-) OH BOY!! I can hardly wait myself 3) I think I need a pill LOL :-)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Quote bryan patrick:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I have sneaked a peak at tomorrows episode and just you wait until you see WilSon, OMG OMG OMG OMG :D I believe there will be some screams of joy coming from your home when you see it. :-) OH BOY!! I can hardly wait myself 3) I think I need a pill LOL :-)

You need a pill, you’re a hoot Bryan. :-)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Highlight lines:
Sonny: know that the people who love you love and support you
Will: like you?
Sonny: always man

Awww WilSon hug. :) 3) *) ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”