Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
kayhan

Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Postby kayhan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Monday and Tuesday's episodes (7-20 & 7-21) were great because WilSon/Paul/Chad/Abigail were on. The WilSon scenes were great, especially the private talk they had in the office. Of course I was hoping we would get a little more than "hand-holding" (even a kiss would have been great) after that talk, but I guess we should be happy with that little show of affection. Chad and Arianna scenes were so good. Ari was a little chatterbox with Chad.

Next week sounds like it will be an exciting couple of days, especially Friday, 7-31. The four guys will be going out together, and they encounter some violence. My guess is it's drug related (like a mugging) or possibly Clyde putting a hit out on Will or Sonny to get a "message" to Victor. Guess we shall see how that all works out. I'm wondering if this is setting up Sonny's exit.

miztake

Postby miztake » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:33 pm

[qu o te]Qu ote [ b]ka yhan[ /b]: Mo nday and Tuesday's episodes (7-20 & 7-21) were great because WilSon/Paul/Chad/Abigail were on. The WilSon scenes were great, especially the private talk they had in the office. Of course I was hoping we would get a little more than "hand-holding" (even a kiss would have been great) after that talk, but I guess we should be happy with that little show of affection. Chad and Arianna scenes were so good. Ari was a little chatterbox with Chad.

Next week sounds like it will be an exciting couple of days, especially Friday, 7-31. The four guys will be going out together, and they encounter some violence. My guess is it's drug related (like a mugging) or possibly Clyde putting a hit out on Will or Sonny to get a "message" to Victor. Guess we shall see how that all works out. I'm wondering if this is setting up Sonny's exit.[/quote]

Great comment and ITA.I've been enjoying Sonny & Will these past few weeks.I think this couple is slowly but surely finding their way back to each other.I like how they are actually talking and listening to each other.I also like that Will seems to get that he doesn't have to feel threaten by Paul anymore. I loved how relaxed and comfortable all three men seemed with each other.I smiled when Paul told Will, that his husband needed him when Sonny was upset about his parents getting divorced.So of course,you know that now that WilSon are getting back on track that something horrible will happen.I keep hearing rumors we might not like how Sonny exits this show.Also, with new writers coming in this fall,I feel despair for this couple.

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Wilsonpaul150727
dayscafe.com/update.html

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:58 am

PennyRose

Postby PennyRose » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

It's unfortunate that Will's action have not been sincere and that its all just part of a bigger plan. If only Will would get that being honest is what will repair his marriage and that his scheming only adds to all the problems they have. This will blow up in his face big time and I am assuming it will have everything to do with how Sonny exists the show.

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Wilsonpaul150728
dayscafe.com/update.html

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 pm

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Wilsonpaul150729
dayscafe.com/update.html

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 am

gidi51

Postby gidi51 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Return to “Days of Our Lives”