GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 am

I knew she would make me so angry and want to reach and _________. When Will called his mom and she of course was latched onto her grandson, her comment 'you better get it she won't stop' :0 :0

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:47 am

I am surprised Marlooney didn't stop in the middle of the scene to find out how Carrie is doing with her pregnancy. Carrie and John are her main concerns. ;)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I knew she would make me so angry and want to reach and _________. When Will called his mom and she of course was latched onto her grandson, her comment 'you better get it she won't stop' :0 :0

Well it showed who was the better one, eventho Sami was clearly hurt she told Will it was ok to talk to her tomorrow.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 pm

I knew it was a brief interlude. Marloony is back to obsessing about John again!

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 pm

The scenes with Will and Marlena are wonderful. He knows he can trust his grandmother, she listens to him. If Samantha was hurt because Will chose not to talk to her right then, so what! When everythng came out, Will brushed aside both his parents to go find Sonny. Lucas, was the only parent who got it right. He found his son and told him they were in this together. Sami, should have been their with Lucas, but no, Sami is Sami she had to make it all about herself!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote flightygirl: I knew it was a brief interlude. Marloony is back to obsessing about John again!

GIRL I said the same thing. her hmmph and fretting ~) yeah it wasn't about poor Will and his situation. if anything she had to jab a little at Sami's past too but then she of course came down to her typical waaaaaahhh John where is John, he isn't by my side, I may have lost him. whatever GreatGrannie whatever.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 am

ROTFLMAO!!Marlena rolled into Kristen's Hotel room so damn smug and just way to cool!!Kristen was on to her pronto! Marlena isn't even close to Kristen's league!!...And then just to confirm Kristen's spidery senses she covers the broach when Roman comes in!!Stupid move!, Kristen's eyes just lit up.Whoo,whooo,a opportunity to tighten the screw!!....I know what your doing!LOL I wonder if Roman knows Hope "borrowed it" from the SPD! LOL
John is not having a good day,first Brady kissing him off and now,John does not look happy after hearing the recording!!.I can't wait to hear Marlena's explanation of her set up on Kristen that blew up in her face! *) !....
Kristen is winning!!LOL

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:21 am

Quote mama rosa: ROTFLMAO!!Marlena rolled into Kristen's Hotel room so damn smug and just way to cool!!Kristen was on to her pronto! Marlena isn't even close to Kristen's league!!...And then just to confirm Kristen's spidery senses she covers the broach when Roman comes in!!Stupid move!, Kristen's eyes just lit up.Whoo,whooo,a opportunity to tighten the screw!!....I know what your doing!LOL I wonder if Roman knows Hope "borrowed it" from the SPD! LOL
John is not having a good day,first Brady kissing him off and now,John does not look happy after hearing the recording!!.I can't wait to hear Marlena's explanation of her set up on Kristen that blew up in her face! *) !....
Kristen is winning!!LOL

HI MAMA ROSA! :D I am trying to get back into Days but it's really hard. Yesterday I tried to watch this on soapnet and hardly paid attention so thanks for explaining how Kristen figured it out.

Now we have to wonder what exactly is Brady going to do with the note he pieced back together. I guess he doesn't totally trust his girly cause why else did he go digging through her trash. This is for another thread. I will start all these questions on maybe Brady is figuring it out and wont be duped no more??? or will the head he has been using still be in control. ;)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm

You know something in noticed,... maybe it's my imagination but,I don't think so!! Watch and see what you think..

If Carrie and Sami were just replaced with Eric and Brady...Marlena sides the the boys the same way she does with the girls,...Do you see it too??
What's with the Cain and Abel thing?? %(

Does Marlena ever spend any time with her Grandchildren!!
She's got nothing to do now that Johns gone maybe she could squeeze them in!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am

Marlena is playing 'the victim' card that Kristen mentioned the other day.

I doubt she even has heard from Will that he the baby is a girl.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”