GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am

Does she know that she has Kristen's flashdrive or does she think she is holding the device that Victor gave her? I think she knows its a flashdrive because she tried to open it and was lost. Victor had to have shown her how to use the device she was plotting to put near Kristen's phone.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 pm

whats that old saying physician heal thyself. WAKE UP MARMAR look in the mirror at the obsessed person you are and did she say some people don't impulse and control issues, if I recall it wasn't three weeks ago your hands were around someone's neck.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 am

MarMar at Sami's homecoming was unexpected. I wish we could have see Roman there as well because he was practically the last person who testified and he knew there was something going on with the police investigating. Besides MarMar and Eric ended up having a scene at the end so why not have his dad there to listening to the mystery of his illness?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:38 am

I had so many issues yesterday when Eric didn't want MarMar to be the one to hypnotize him. I was glad he was dead set against it....but of course she recommended someone who couldn't do the job and she just the expertise and will end up finishing up this session ~) ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I had so many issues yesterday when Eric didn't want MarMar to be the one to hypnotize him. I was glad he was dead set against it....but of course she recommended someone who couldn't do the job and she just the expertise and will end up finishing up this session ~) ~)

Marlena doing the hypnotizing was wrong on so many levels. Who makes this stuff up....mother and son??

Marlena has been bad lately. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 am

I wish when Victor is putting her down for caring about her son Eric she would turn to him and say and this horsecrap you have me working on to save 40something Brady takes precedence because ?????????????

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:39 am

I loved how she looked yesterday and the opening scenes with her and Kristen actually were funny. Those backhanded insults 'compliments' were tiny treasures.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

I am enjoying Marlena & Nicole working together, even though IMO it would be better with the humor of Nicole AND Victor.

YOU'D THINK that maybe GrandMa Marlena could put her obsession with Kristen on a back burner for 5-10 mins, drop by the JAIL and offer her Professional Helping Hand to JJ!?!?!! ~) DUH!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:35 am

Quote zuzu61: I am enjoying Marlena & Nicole working together, even though IMO it would be better with the humor of Nicole AND Victor.

YOU'D THINK that maybe GrandMa Marlena could put her obsession with Kristen on a back burner for 5-10 mins, drop by the JAIL and offer her Professional Helping Hand to JJ!?!?!! ~) DUH!!

If Marlena DID "drop by the jail" and offer her shrink services to JJ, the MarMar haters would accuse her of sticking her nose in a situation in which she doesn't belong, unless or until she is asked...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 am

I agree fading I was ok with her staying away but I wasn't ok with her son ERIC the PRIEST going around town asking about it and not getting himself over to the jail.

It was interesting that Kristen and MarMar are hosting this party together :-) if their preparty planning is any indication of how they will act towards each other I can't wait.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”