GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Timeless Barbara you name says it all :] I am and have been 29 for a while myself :P

Hope is a grandma and I bet she doesn't stop little Claire from saying grannie!!!

From the lovely (sarcasm in abundance there)spoilers I am wondering how these people are going to go off on their adventure when $$ will be needed since they only had negative.17 but then again I guess Hope I hear has the caching. I once tried to start a thread about Carrie and Austin in an open marriage..haahaha :-) once these four go off into the sunset I wonder really now if that will be the four mousekateers here........

At least Will won't have to worry about badgering nonsensical grandma and her endless supply of platitudes and tips on how to live a guilt free life.

monson2002

Postby monson2002 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm a little disgusted by this thread I for one LOVE
John & Marlena they had their ups and downs through the
years and I don't understand all the hatred ( ok sure she
cheated on Roman in 1993 ) but she looked at and felt for
John like she did when she thought he was Roman , I could
understand that , it's not like she's a know it all in
your face type .

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 am

Did you all notice that the day Jack went to see the veterans wih Marlena that the one lady who came in late to the discussion told grandma wonderful therapist more or less to hush up! I high fived her!!! Marlena was trying to fill Jack in on the vets background and the lady told her isn't that why we are here??? to tell our own story.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

You have to say one thing about these writers. They write Marlena the same censored sarcasm she was so understanding and nonjudgemental to Carrie and her feeling for Rafe. "I think you need time away from your husband Austin, so you can reflect on you feelings for Rafe". WOW way to go Marlena, you never disappoint this hater. :|

kxiii

Postby kxiii » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Quote monson2002: I'm a little disgusted by this thread I for one LOVE
John & Marlena they had their ups and downs through the
years and I don't understand all the hatred ( ok sure she
cheated on Roman in 1993 ) but she looked at and felt for
John like she did when she thought he was Roman , I could
understand that , it's not like she's a know it all in
your face type .

Um sweetheart you do know your in a BASHING Marlena Thread?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 am

Today in recaps she tells John -that she will have to watch out for their daughters but nothing else (like she can keep a secret or confidence-sure sure she hasn't mentioned to Sami what she did but that is because of she doesn't want to rehash the past, thinking if I don't say anything then all is great fine, perfect, they can't blame this one on me).....but when it came to Will she was telling Lexi and others how she was worried about him and what he is going through - these writers honestly they make me :-) :-) :-) Don't they ever tell each other or read each other's scripts to see oh she said that or did that

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 pm

You know all the apologizing that Marlena made to Sami for not being there for her or the kids,It hasn't changed one bit and how long has she been in Salem now!!!..How many times has she gone to see "Her Grandchildren without John!...even with John gone she not once called Sami to see if she could hang out with the kids...
I think Marlena should see someone!
She's sick, nothing comes before John!!.. Sideways, backwards ,upside down, inside out!! It's all John!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Quote mama rosa: You know all the apologizing that Marlena made to Sami for not being there for her or the kids,It hasn't changed one bit and how long has she been in Salem now!!!..How many times has she gone to see "Her Grandchildren without John!...even with John gone she not once called Sami to see if she could hang out with the kids...
I think Marlena should see someone!
She's sick, nothing comes before John!!.. Sideways, backwards ,upside down, inside out!! It's all John!!

Preaching to the CHOIR!!! Can I hear an AMEN. I recalled seeing this over the weekend that someone was bashing...and I forgot to add my two cents.

And then people have to wonder how it is that Sami turnd out like she has or now CARRIE???!!! Look at their fine example.

Ruthie614

Postby Ruthie614 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 pm

I can not stand Marlena. She is completely over rated. And I wonder how much of the shows budget is spent on her lighting....

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I keep wanting to like her, but I don't.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”