GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CdnMama

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby CdnMama » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote mille: E. Davidson is 12 years older than E. Martsolf. D. hall is 11 years older than E. Davidson.

Thank you for the info, but I was just wondering about the characters' ages?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:02 am

I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:47 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

Thanks, that's about what I was thinking too

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

Regardless of the ages of the actresses or of the characters they play, IMO Marlena looks at least as "young" as Kristen--who I've been thinking looks much more time-worn, even witchy (to fit the character?)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 am

Hun, I don't think you want to dig any deeper into this little tidbit you heard yesterday 8) 8) you will not be happy! Just warning you.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Hun, I don't think you want to dig any deeper into this little tidbit you heard yesterday 8) 8) you will not be happy! Just warning you.

Dear Marlena: I'm so glad you've teamed up with Victor to topple Kristen the Krazy from her high horse. If you succeed, though, what a shame that her defeat will hurt so many other people, especially Eric and many in the Salem families we've learned to love. It's a lousy job but someone needs to do it. P.S. You are looking gorgeous!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I think MarMar is just as obsessed as Kristen JMO

I am quoting myself because MarMar is disappointing me by her obsession. I wish she would put this much effort in helping Sami or why not hynotize Eric. :(

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays: I think MarMar is just as obsessed as Kristen JMO

I am quoting myself because MarMar is disappointing me by her obsession. I wish she would put this much effort in helping Sami or why not hynotize Eric. :(

they keep forcing me to quote myself. she needs to be hounding Eric helping him by hypnotizing him so he can recall who and what happened

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm

its too bad you exson in law is laid in in hospital cause he would have gotten those phone records for you. BUT what an idiot she has the greek tycoon who has influence and $$$ and she doesn't ask him for help getting this done. WHATEVER ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:38 am

Marlena needs to get her priorities in order.
So does Brady.
They should put EVERYTHING on the back burner and totally focus on getting SAMI cleared and the well-being of those children.. ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”