GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 am

Quote mama rosa:
Quote allmylovingdays: Loved MarMar. 8) I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

Hi Amld!

Yeah I roared when Adianne came back with something along the line,...That She,Marlena was included in screwing up other peoples lives and that is starts at the top!...Then spinning on her healand out the door and leaving Marlena alone to catch her breath swallow and sigh!,...

They call me mellow yellow!..That's right..!.. :D
Yello!!LOL,Now that dates her!.... ;)

I've missed seeing your post mamarosa. Hope to see you post a bit more often. Hope life is treating you better and here's hoping today is filled with sunshine, family, good eats and fireworks!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 pm

I've been a bit busy last few day, so I totally forgot to post my YUCK a DUCK factor when MarMar shared screen time with Will. I thought they were a bit too giddy and the way MarMar was sitting on the sofa with him. Just iiiicccckkkkk

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I've been a bit busy last few day, so I totally forgot to post my YUCK a DUCK factor when MarMar shared screen time with Will. I thought they were a bit too giddy and the way MarMar was sitting on the sofa with him. Just iiiicccckkkkk

And don't you just love how they can always find a way to put a dig in about Sami.
Will needs to get over himself but don't see that happening with good ole grandma there to run his mom down and him up.
They are just so strange together :~

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 pm

I just can't watch those scenes. So I dont pay attention to her chatter

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm

So now we are back to the same ole thing with Marlena, knew it wouldn't last to long...don't get why everyone has to do the "its all about Sami thing" when Marlena even brought up about her picture having been in the portrait place!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey, computer. What's happening? I did not mean to say this TWICE.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote fadingrose: Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

I am a very long time viewer and so I do know EVERYTHING with her...I just don't go for her being the one that is always the wounded one...she dishes out her share.
And I never did care for John using Roman's nickname for her, but whatever.
I do like to discuss both sides of it tho to kinda keep me in line ;)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote fadingrose: Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

I am a very long time viewer and so I do know EVERYTHING with her...I just don't go for her being the one that is always the wounded one...she dishes out her share.
And I never did care for John using Roman's nickname for her, but whatever.
I do like to discuss both sides of it tho to kinda keep me in line ;)

Yes. IMO Roman, Wayne Northrop, was the WOUNDED one.. ~)JMO

Return to “Days of Our Lives”