GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby mama rosa » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Why didn't Marlena call Roman??...He's Ari's Great Grandpa,always herself first!....And did she even let Kate hold Ari??...

I hope that Gabi includes Kate when she takes Ari to see Rafe!!.... ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 28, 2013 9:45 am

OMG mamarosa --I wonder why those who had a fit over Lucas being called by his mom didn't throw the gauntlet down over MarMar not calling Roman. Hope called him and yet it was weird not seeing him at the hospital to check on his grandson.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue May 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
Thought she was going to have a break down trying to figure who she could dump Johnny off on.
Worst grandparent ever!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Quote dazgonby: Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
Thought she was going to have a break down trying to figure who she could dump Johnny off on.
Worst grandparent ever!

Thank you for voicing my opinion. I couldn't believe the cow didn't even say goodbye. He is going to think she hates him. Which for me never seeing her with Johnny would be just five and dandy.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby: Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
Worst grandparent ever!

Thank you for voicing my opinion. I couldn't believe the cow didn't even say goodbye. He is going to think she hates him. Which for me never seeing her with Johnny would be just five and dandy.

Sami told the truth when she told Marlena ALL she's EVER cared about was JOHN!!
I wish those 2 would go Babysit her ONLY perfect child's baby. (Carrie) ~)

Poor Little Johnny!! She is a NUT.. A selfish Nut!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Worst grandparent ever!

high five. And take :| he isn't needed in town either.

Sami told the truth when she told Marlena ALL she's EVER cared about was JOHN!!
I wish those 2 would go Babysit her ONLY perfect child's baby. (Carrie) ~)

Poor Little Johnny!! She is a NUT.. A selfish Nut!!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
..really pretty sad.
Too bad she doesn't treat all her grandkids like she does
Will...but then she always was really big on playing favorites. ;)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Tue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote dazgonby: Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
..really pretty sad.

Excellent point! My thought exactly! She refuses to visit Sami or her grandchildren but hey to get even with Kristen and get John back...now that is worth going there for. I think she is also trying to make sure Sami knows she does not approve of EJ. If I were Sami I would not let her around Johnny or Sydney since she will probably try to convince them that they should hate their father and worship Saint Rafe. :~

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote dazgonby: Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
..really pretty sad.

Excellent point! My thought exactly! She refuses to visit Sami or her grandchildren but hey to get even with Kristen and get John back...now that is worth going there for. I think she is also trying to make sure Sami knows she does not approve of EJ. If I were Sami I would not let her around Johnny or Sydney since she will probably try to convince them that they should hate their father and worship Saint :| .
. Argh she just makes me sick

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Wed May 29, 2013 7:12 am

I hope the rummors aren't true that Steph gets his queen of the night. I don't want to see those 2 old pharts rutting.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”