GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dazgonby

Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Postby dazgonby » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Quote lpcb:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays: I am so hoping that Brady overheard his dad talking to MarMar that will teach him for spilling it to her. He almost had him reeled in. She just couldn't be left in the dark.

I think he did. I can't believe it but I am on Team Kristen 8) - Marlena annoys me... so hates not being in the loop.
OH BOY did Brady holler at both of them.

It was so funny when Brady ask what was wrong with her that she should be happy now...I was like YOU GO BRADY!

He really did tell them, didn't he.

Yes he did, and I so hope this was not a fake put on and that he is really working with John.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

what is it about this woman that just irks me- it has to be the wring? right?? Cause there were tears and I should feel some sort of poor MArMar, but when she said I don't know anything about football - I closed my eyes too Brady after. I rolled them shaking my head ~) ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 am

Normally I bash and bash. And if will kill me if she is the one that gets the photo but I see it coming. When she was talking to hope at first about the mugging. I was of course ~) --muggings are random -- she started it out with Am I the only one that thinks how random?? the mugging was --but then she clarified her sentence to say it wasn't random..........and yes she is right, I hate that she might be the one to get that photo but it looks like it might happen that way-Ciara will give it to her or she will be lucky and bring it to the wedding. MarMar has been around too long and right now her world is a mess so the show is going to give her something to be happy about.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 am

Marlena has been very boring lately, but, the s/l will come full circle if she discovers the photo!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote HouseTops: Marlena has been very boring lately, but, the s/l will come full circle if she discovers the photo!!

Hi HouseTops!
I think so too,but shes always boring in between sighs! but if that happened we wouldn't find out what John has in store for Kristen..So I see her getting the envolope back when no one is looking.... ;)..
And the very last thing I want is for Marlena and her, I knew it crap!!...She won't and doesn't care that it will break Bradys heart again!...All she wants is to bust Kristen and thinks all will be well again if she does,...IMO,that just isn't the case! ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 am

GOOD GOD did you see her and Hope totally dismiss and forget Ciarra yesterday. The girl is in crisis but those two raggedyass women are fretting over poor MarMar!!! ~) :0

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 am

Quote allmylovingdays: GOOD GOD did you see her and Hope totally dismiss and forget Ciarra yesterday. The girl is in crisis but those two raggedyass women are fretting over poor MarMar!!! ~) :0

Nothing new with that...oh wait...Ciarra zinged them really good...go Ciarra!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

People love MarMar scenes with Will. Today. Just filler. Filller

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu May 16, 2013 3:32 pm

It's rather funny how Marlena made this big deal about going to see Sami and she never ends up there.
I'm sure Sami will be interested in hearing how her mom knows that Ej did this to Rafe. ;)

tariro

Postby tariro » Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote dazgonby: It's rather funny how Marlena made this big deal about going to see Sami and she never ends up there.
I'm sure Sami will be interested in hearing how her mom knows that Ej did this to Rafe. ;)

I'm sure she meant to when she said it ,probably even prepared a choice speech for dear Sami as a way of psycho-analyzing her into getting back with Rafe then on her way there ,she suddenly remembered that John doesn't want her anymore and decided to concentrate on that instead ~) after all he is the only one that ever mattered to her.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”