Claire's paternity

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Claire's paternity

Postby Chrissi » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:52 pm

I think that Shawn and Belle are finally going to know the truth tomorrow, about Claire.

I thought it was funny how nobody seemed to mind that there was a file just lying around in plain sight! Hahahaha only in the soaps! ;)

roni

Re: Claire's paternity

Postby roni » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:14 pm

It always kills me to have to wait days to see something done on these soaps. I wish the truth would come out already. enough is enough!

Mickeylq

Postby Mickeylq » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:24 pm

I totally agree with you!!! Enough of dragging this paternity info. I think that is why the days of our lives fans get so frustrated because they drag stuff out to longgggggggg.... ;(

DaysFanJean

Postby DaysFanJean » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:48 am

Hi, I'm new to this board and don't want to say anything that is out of place. Are spoilers allowed in this area? I have something to add here but it would be a spoiler.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:38 am

Hi everyone! :)

Thanks for posting! I think we'll find that today's show Shawn and Belle find out the truth. I'm hoping. It sure looked that way to me, yesterday! I really hope so!!

Yes, spoilers are allowed, but what you'll want to do is open a new topic and in the title post (SPOILER) beside the topic name. This way, some will know not to enter that topic if they do not want to know! :) You can do that with rumors as well! :)

Happy posting!

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:26 pm

LOL, y'all should have been around back in the 70's when we waited years for Mickey to find out that Mike was not his son, but his brother Bill's. Years we waited, so this one is nothing. :-)

momsmistchief

Postby momsmistchief » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm

I thought it amusing to see Belle and Sahwn go into denile about having slept together. They both agreed if they did they would not forget it. LOL Did everyone notice how completely quiet Mimi got after her gushie sweetie lovie entrence with hugs for Sahwn. The minute the paternity was mentioned she clamed right up. LOL I thought she swallowed her tongue. LOL I'm loving this story and can't wait for HS's writings to kick in. The show is getting so good. :-)

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:23 pm

Quote momsmistchief: Did everyone notice how completely quiet Mimi got after her gushie sweetie lovie entrence with hugs for Sahwn. The minute the paternity was mentioned she clamed right up. LOL I thought she swallowed her tongue. LOL I'm loving this story and can't wait for HS's writings to kick in. The show is getting so good. :-)

I am absolutely loving this! Shawn D is going to kick her to the curb when the full truth comes out, and that will be soon!

Philip # 1 Fan

Postby Philip # 1 Fan » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:57 am

Philip should be the father.

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:51 am

Phillip is a good guy, and doesnt deserve all of this. But lets face it, Shawn and Belle belong together.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”