Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Axl Rose

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 am

But if Philip were to return honestly who can they pair him up with? There is no one in the 20s-30s age range that they could pair him up with except maybe Jordan or even Theresa Donovan because Sami would be definitely out of the question and Nicole definitely out of the question too so with that said I would put Philip with Theresa Donovan and why?

Because Philip's father Victor Kiriakis, Victor he has a history with Theresa's parents Shane and Kimberly both because of Theresa's brother Andrew Donovan but also because of everything Victor did to both Shane and Kim, that's why I would want Philip with Theresa

Because Philip and Theresa then would have a star-crossed lovers type vibe, like a Romeo and Juliet type vibe because of the fact that Philip is a Kiriakis but also because Theresa is a Brady but also because Philip he dated Theresa's cousin Kayla & Steve's daughter Stephanie and we saw how that turned out

Stephanie was a casualty of the DiMera/Kiriakis mob war and if Theresa were involved with Philip she would be a target too for Philip's enemies

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Quote Axl Rose: But if Philip were to return honestly who can they pair him up with? There is no one in the 20s-30s age range that they could pair him up with except maybe Jordan or even Theresa Donovan because Sami would be definitely out of the question and Nicole definitely out of the question too so with that said I would put Philip with Theresa Donovan and why?

Because Philip's father Victor Kiriakis, Victor he has a history with Theresa's parents Shane and Kimberly both because of Theresa's brother Andrew Donovan but also because of everything Victor did to both Shane and Kim, that's why I would want Philip with Theresa

Because Philip and Theresa then would have a star-crossed lovers type vibe, like a Romeo and Juliet type vibe because of the fact that Philip is a Kiriakis but also because Theresa is a Brady but also because Philip he dated Theresa's cousin Kayla & Steve's daughter Stephanie and we saw how that turned out

Stephanie was a casualty of the DiMera/Kiriakis mob war and if Theresa were involved with Philip she would be a target too for Philip's enemies

There isn't anyone to pair anyone up to. The show has such a small, unbalanced cast. There are more older women than men (Hope, Kayla, Marlena, Kate, Jennifer). There are very few in the late twenties and thirties age. Did they really need Eric to be a priest? I think they should rethink the makeup of the cast. Bring in a lot of older guys??? Bring in a bunch of younger gay men????? Or concentrate on what is usually the most popular part of the soap (late twenties and thirties). JMHO

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

I like romance, too, but why do so many fans seem to think that the most important item about ANY character--both former, present, or future--is with whom they should be paired (ASAP)? There are so many other s/ls that could hold our interest as well as new love affairs. And I do like the idea of PHILIP returning, preferably with Chloe and Parker, who now is proven to be Phlip's son,after all.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm

A Phloe reunion I could actually get behind that but Parker is Daniel's son, they switched his paternity so I don't see how the 3 of them can be a family

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 am

I just want Philip back to claim his son and Kriakis CEO if there is a woman on his arm great if not -they can hook him up with someone after he gets a great storyline started.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I just want Philip back to claim his son and Kriakis CEO if there is a woman on his arm great if not -they can hook him up with someone after he gets a great storyline started.

Philip and Jordan Ridgeway would be nice

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

PLEASE PLEASE put Brady in rehab and bring back Philip!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 am

Since we know Danny can't be pried away from the hortiness --I really said that Philip is needed to be CEO. But again I just keep thinking how if he came back and started something with Niki how Victor and Brady both would flip a wig!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 pm

I am just glad that days of our lives doesn't have no plans on bring back philip to the show.that way he wont be start nothing with nicole.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: I am just glad that days of our lives doesn't have no plans on bring back philip to the show.that way he wont be start nothing with nicole.

Please...The writers should have such creative ideas (like bringing Philip back). It is not like the show could get any worse AND I could use a break from Dr D and Herhortonheiness!!!!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”