Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 am

I believe there is always hope on a soap! :) I just seems to me like they need more people in this age group and he was my favorite!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

And not to mention with Philip back in town he could always spar with EJ, loved the EJ/Philip rivalry

But if they bring Philip back, he is going to need a love interest and right now there are hardly any women in Philip's age group to put him with

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: IF there is going to be any wishful thinking on a character with storyline its Philip!! I want PHILIP BACK!!

Is there any hope for Phillip's return?? Seems they have replace EVERYONE in this age group!! I'm surprised they haven't made Victor, Daniel's Dad. ~)

Sorry.. I know there's ALWAYS hope!!

I have suspected that Victor was Daniel's dad for a long time but wondered why he couldn't tell Maggie (unless he knew whose egg was used for the pregnancy at the time.)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

And not to mention with Philip back in town he could always spar with EJ, loved the EJ/Philip rivalry

But if they bring Philip back, he is going to need a love interest and right now there are hardly any women in Philip's age group to put him with

About a "love interest." how about he comes back with a recovered Chloe and proof that Philip IS PArker's dad--more switching of medical records is always ongoing.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Axl Rose: Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

About a "love interest." how about he comes back with a recovered Chloe and proof that Philip IS PArker's dad--more switching of medical records is always ongoing.

I actually like that idea and it would serve Daniel right to lose Parker all over again to Philip and Parker would be Kate's grandson again

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I especially missed Phillip, Shawn D and BELLE today during the photo taken with Sami, Eric & Brady.. I was thinking how nice it would have been to have Belle in the pic.. Natually bringing back all 3.. (Phillip, Sh.D & Bel.)
I know Marlena has 2-3 more somewhere??? Maybe back in their spaceship?!? ha. But.. whatever.. haha.
No we don't have any in that age group, except for the half dozen or so male actors they've hired and ???? gone. Not that I have missed any of them. But I do miss the above 3!!!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Maybe Parker's not Phillip's, But he sure looks just like him!!!

I still think he's going to end up being Phillips..
How many times do they expect a child to switch Dad's..
He's old enough to remember and MISS Phillip..
I wish they'd settle this SOON.. Before he gets any older. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am

Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

Yes Philip is needed and so is Shawn-D & Belle and Bo but with Philip back, I wonder what else there could be for him to do

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote allmylovingdays: Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

Yes Philip is needed and so is Shawn-D & Belle and Bo but with Philip back, I wonder what else there could be for him to do
with EJ's swevil move yesterday the Kiriakis and DiMera fight might start back up and Brady is a loser!!!! hhahahaha so they need Philip back at the helm.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”