Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays: If we need to wake up anyone or bring them back its you darling Philip

Source Ryan is calling for Philip to come back as a recast. This probably means they can't get JKJ. :(

WHAT?? WHY?!!! What is JKJ doing? what is it about Days that people don't want to come back?? sob

Maybe he saw what the writers did with Chloe?

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays: If we need to wake up anyone or bring them back its you darling Philip

Source Ryan is calling for Philip to come back as a recast. This probably means they can't get JKJ. :(

WHAT?? WHY?!!! What is JKJ doing? what is it about Days that people don't want to come back?? sob

JKJ and Martha Madison were on a Hallmark Movie recently called, 'Undercover Bridesmaid' starring Brooke Burns. Jay was the Groom and Martha was a bridesmaid.. It was made in 2012.. Hopefully they are staying busy. I'd forgotten how awesome those dimples are.. Where are all of our young actors that are so good on Days?!? IMO they were the best!! %(

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:

JKJ and Martha Madison were on a Hallmark Movie recently called, 'Undercover Bridesmaid' starring Brooke Burns. Jay was the Groom and Martha was a bridesmaid.. It was made in 2012.. Hopefully they are staying busy. I'd forgotten how awesome those dimples are.. Where are all of our young actors that are so good on Days?!? IMO they were the best!! %(

I think he made an indie film at the end of 2012 also. He is gorgeous AND a good actor. He has so many ties to Salem and many story possibilities. Bring back Philip!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote zuzu61:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:

I think he made an indie film at the end of 2012 also. He is gorgeous AND a good actor. He has so many ties to Salem and many story possibilities. Bring back Philip!

Martha is having her first baby.

I hope JKJ is busy and you maybe right flightygirl he may have talk to Nadia and decided never come back :(

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:42 pm

I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

But then they'd have to redo the paternity test again! Ahhhhch, what a mess!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:24 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote allmylovingdays: I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

I don't care i hate drfeelgood is the father!! it isn't right. Philip was and should always be Parker's father!!!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Rosieroserson:

I don't care i hate drfeelgood is the father!! it isn't right. Philip was and should always be Parker's father!!!

I think he still is!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 pm

As you can tell I do and will never take the imposter who has him now and took him to se Chloe

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 am

Quote allmylovingdays: As you can tell I do and will never take the imposter who has him now and took him to se Chloe

I will never accept the impostor as Parker's father. It will always be Philip and I want TPTB to bring back Philip!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”