Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 am

Quote Days In Da UK: Why not Adrienne Kiriakis as CEO, you would think now would be a good time to give Adrienne something to do, especially after they took Cheatin Hearts away from her. Adrienne used to run her own construction company back in the days with Justin so she's Big business savvy. She is more qualified than Madison to run Titan plus she's has the last name of Kiriakis. As much as I like Madison I prefer she stuck to running MadWorld and give our Adrienne a chance to shine.
Talk to the male chauvanistic *** ...or the writers! I kept trying yesterday and today to think of a female Kiriakis...and came up empty.

Days In Da UK

Postby Days In Da UK » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Days In Da UK: Why not Adrienne Kiriakis as CEO, you would think now would be a good time to give Adrienne something to do, especially after they took Cheatin Hearts away from her. Adrienne used to run her own construction company back in the days with Justin so she's Big business savvy. She is more qualified than Madison to run Titan plus she's has the last name of Kiriakis. As much as I like Madison I prefer she stuck to running MadWorld and give our Adrienne a chance to shine.
Talk to the male chauvanistic *** ...or the writers! I kept trying yesterday and today to think of a female Kiriakis...and came up empty.

I know the writers should have given Victor another long-lost daughter years ago to fill the gap left by Isabella. I enjoyed Victor's father-daughter chemistry with Isabella and even his Grandfather-Granddaughter chemistry with Chelsea. We need a female Kiriakis one aptly named Victoria, a strong sassy businesswoman. Seriously 95% of the Kiriakis family members are male, which is a shame I would like to see a Kiriakis daughter run Titan, too bad Madison slept with Brady it would have been nice if she was really a long-lost Kiriakis.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Quote Days In Da UK:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I know the writers should have given Victor another long-lost daughter years ago to fill the gap left by Isabella. I enjoyed Victor's father-daughter chemistry with Isabella and even his Grandfather-Granddaughter chemistry with Chelsea. We need a female Kiriakis one aptly named Victoria, a strong sassy businesswoman. Seriously 95% of the Kiriakis family members are male, which is a shame I would like to see a Kiriakis daughter run Titan, too bad Madison slept with Brady it would have been nice if she was really a long-lost Kiriakis.

Be careful what you ask for. It's not too late for Melanie to switch careers and start using her married name again "Kiriakas". Just the thought of Melanie Kiriakas running Titan is making me even more ill.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Why not bring Chelsea back to run Titan

mames

Postby mames » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 pm

%( I miss Philip %(

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Quote mames: %( I miss Philip %(

I also miss Philip and his dimples. JKJ please come back.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Bring back Justin's son, Alexander Kiriakis, to run the company, Alex can run Titan, why not, he is Victor's great-nephew and Justin's oldest son, and not to mention Alex has stock in the company and also he is Sonny's brother too and with Alex in town he can take over as CEO and Alex can be a love interest for Melanie

Alex can run Titan

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 am

Who can you imagine as Alex-would he be dark haired like Sonny?

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Who can you imagine as Alex-would he be dark haired like Sonny?

Yes he would be and I would cast David A. Gregory who played Ford on One Life to Live as Alex Kiriakis, Justin's son with Anjelica Deveraux, and Adrienne's step-son and Sonny's half-brother Alex, he can come to Salem and he can run Titan

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

in saving Brady thread I thought about Philip and I had to just bring this thread back up.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”