Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am

Quote flightygirl: AMLD It seems Philip is your Romeo........Starcrossed love! Please bring back Jay as Philly K.

:)) :-) :-) it would be nice if he did come back and shake up Chloe. I read a spoiler for Kate and not sure how accurate it is but if any of the rumors are true I can't even imagine that he would't come back along with all of her other kids.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Maybe Philip could help Abigail with her problem. Cant send a boy to do a man's job. Philip could make anything more interesting even Abigail.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Bring back Jay as Philly K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am

Bring back Jay as Phillip, and give him a descent story!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 am

Philip you are so needed. Come and rescue Parker from the skanky momma and her obsession with drfeelgood who cannot be his daddy!

Jay K as Philip K.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 pm

idle threat? Vic told Brady you walk out dont' think about ever coming back SO ...is that opening for Philip or what!!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am

I wonder what Philip's doing? He needs to come back to Salem!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 am

I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

Philip darn him is in Chicago which isn't that far away. I wish now that Kate's storyline was her cancer returned because you know he would come home finally.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

Philip darn him is in Chicago which isn't that far away. I wish now that Kate's storyline was her cancer returned because you know he would come home finally.

I am happy for Jay that he is getting work! I still would like him to come back as Philip. They kept him in the next room when Parker returned and that would have been the perfect opportunity for Philip to come home for a while...having trouble letting go of Parker.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays: I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

I am happy for Jay that he is getting work! I still would like him to come back as Philip. They kept him in the next room when Parker returned and that would have been the perfect opportunity for Philip to come home for a while...having trouble letting go of Parker.

I KNOW I couldn't believe how they completely cut him out of his son's life. I want that child to be Philips!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”