Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Postby flightygirl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I guess soap viewers like strife. I can't believe that GH is losing Spinelli. To me he is as important to Port Charles as Philip is here in Salem.

Philip please come home. You like your girlfriends young there are two here that are just taking up airspace. Maybe your dimples can entice them to be something interesting.

I know I like Spinelli too! Who knows? He may be back after KS maternity leave. Days definitely NEEDS Philly K!!!!! JKJ please come back!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:46 pm

OMG can you imagine Michael Muhney as Philip K. If we can't get JKJ Michael would work!!!!!! People are tweeting this and or Michael as Peter Blake

Msclassy

Postby Msclassy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Yes bring Phillip back! Loved him back in the high school days with Chloe, Mimi, Shawn and Belle!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 am

Michael as Philip. Michael as Philip. COME ON CHANT WITH ME!! Michael Muhney as Philip K!!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:51 am

the tweets yesterday --started to turn or try and change the fans views on what happened......but I dont' know what to believe, I still like Michael as an actor - and could see him as Philip or Peter.

We need Philip back he needs to take back his son Parker!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 am

Do you think that with the 'spoiler' out there that John finds out he something about his family.....oh wait, just because John does find something out doesn't mean that dumbo Brady isn't still part Kiriakis right, since it was his mother Isabella who was Victors daughter. DANG IT. I want Brady out out out!!! I want Philip back in town and I want him to fight for Parker.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:30 pm

After Victor see's this interview he better bring home PHILIP!!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:27 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Do you think that with the 'spoiler' out there that John finds out he something about his family.....oh wait, just because John does find something out doesn't mean that dumbo Brady isn't still part Kiriakis right, since it was his mother Isabella who was Victors daughter. DANG IT. I want Brady out out out!!! I want Philip back in town and I want him to fight for Parker.

This is off the Philip topic, but I remember that the "spoiler" about John Black's parentage involved his mother, who we were led to believe was Colleen Brady (with Santo DiMera) If John's son Brady Black is NOT related to the Brady family, he could be paired romantically in the future with a Brady family member. Now what member of that family is currently "available"? OMG--TERESA! (or any relative who might suddenly show up in Salem.) That may be too far-fetched, even for our current writers--but remember that ANYTHING is possible on a Soap.

Topaz72

Postby Topaz72 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

They need to bring back Bo and his son Sean and get more young people back on. Where's all the Horton and Brady cousins? The show needs someone like Eugene, someone to make the fans laugh.

Topaz72

Postby Topaz72 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:05 pm

They need to bring back Bo and his son Sean and wife, and more young people like the cousins of the Hortons and the Bradys and someone to make us laugh like Eugene did!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”