Please Save Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bricole

Re: Please Save Brady!!!

Postby Bricole » Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I agree that Brady has been boring and cheesy lately. I loved the drunk Brady who kept Vivian locked up. They can still have him sober and good but bring out his previous fun personality. Guys are always more fun with Nicole. EJ laughed and smiled alot when he and Nicole were together. I loved it when they were laughing at Jennifer and Abe. Brady is a sappy sickening mess with Madison and a big doofus with Arianna. But with Nicole we see the fun, romantic guy.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 am

Where is Brady? Did he get high and shoot Stefano?

presley cat

Postby presley cat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

Quote Bricole: Where is Brady? Did he get high and shoot Stefano?

Had to go to the kitchen for paper towels, :-) thanks

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Quote presley cat:

HECK for all we know it could be him finally taking a stand for his dad, when he thought they were all dead he did get riled up and maybe just maybe Ian doctored another drink.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote presley cat:

HECK for all we know it could be him finally taking a stand for his dad, when he thought they were all dead he did get riled up and maybe just maybe Ian doctored another drink.

Didn't the drug defense clear Hope for her crimes? Maybe Brady can use the same lawyer. After all only in Salem can people commit crimes and go free because "the drugs made them do it, they were brainwashed, or possessed. "

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:23 pm

I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Quote flightygirl: I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

Nicole's storyline is screwed and so is Brady's. Hint to writers: fix this ASAP. EJ could probably carry the show alone, but it would be great to give him some help.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Quote Bricole:
Quote flightygirl: I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

Nicole's storyline is screwed and so is Brady's. Hint to writers: fix this ASAP. EJ could probably carry the show alone, but it would be great to give him some help.

You will see Brady on Monday, US show. He is so cute. Is is it just me or do they put eyeliner on Brady's lower eye when they have him on drugs or when they want him sinister?
He is ssssoooooo hot and he needs Nicole, but, you know, I love Nicole with Dan. Don't know why. Brady needs someone wonderful.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 am

I love this idea too! I always wanted to see how and if Nicole could get Philip she came on the scene stating that's what she wanted and then let that little missmuffet and Melanie get their claws into him and then Brady's wife even. Yeah if they brought back Philip and Brady and him could have it out about Chloe that would even be awesome.

melissalovesdays

Postby melissalovesdays » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm

First I must say I love me some Brady!!!! He is sooo stinkin' HOT!! But this whole storyline with Ian is retarded. How is Ian sneaking him the drugs all the time? And why would stupid Madison, who is suppose to love him, not believe him after he even took the drug test? Why would he take a test and give the dumb b$&@? the results if he knew it was going to come back positive? Arrrrg!!! Please make Madison hurry up and leave and give him a woman who deserves him!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”