Please Save Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
beegeee3636

Re: Please Save Brady!!!

Postby beegeee3636 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Quote Friendly88: :~ I honestly think the writers are going to run into
Writers block with Brady.I didnt like the way Higley
was ruining his character trying to put him on the dark
side.I do like Brady the Business Man.I agree they need
to find a nice Women for Brady.I dont really care for
Bradison.I bet as soon as Sami chases Nichole out.Nichole
will be headed straight back towards Brady.Madison better look out Nichole isn't her friend and she can be >( dangerous.

I have a feeling Nicole is going to be Daniel's new "love of his life".

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Quote beegeee3636:
will be headed straight back towards Brady.Madison better look out Nichole isn't her friend and she can be >( dangerous.

Nicole has great chemistry with everyone. Too bad Brady doesn't. He only works with Nicole. I agree that the writers have written him into a corner. Brady is hysterical when he is drunk. Maybe he should resume drinking again.

Passionates

Postby Passionates » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Quote Bricole:
Quote beegeee3636:

Nicole has great chemistry with everyone. Too bad Brady doesn't. He only works with Nicole. I agree that the writers have written him into a corner. Brady is hysterical when he is drunk. Maybe he should resume drinking again.

I really hope that they don't put Nicole with Daniel, that would be gross.. If they put her with anyone other than Ej, I'd like to see her and Quinn together.. I thought it was sooo hysterical how Jenn took her phone and Nicole smiled and said, ok, give it back! lol... She thought it was so funny how Jenn thinks that she can go up against her like that because Nicole could stomp on her like a bug, especially after she just took that lesson with Quinn.. Too funny!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

Most of the comments seem to indicate that

1. MADISON should get lost, along with her story line.

2. Bring back CHLOE...

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 am

Nooooooooooo!

Brady proposed to Madison!! Took her out to the Horton Square and had a beautiful dinner,Then made a speech about I know we haven't know each other for very long but...She's happy and cries but no answer tonight...Brady takes her back to her Suite and says good night...Brady leaves...Madison closes the door...
Enter Ian from the washroom,...My Darling,where have you been I've been waiting for you?
Madison is stunned,and leans on the closed door...

Just like TPTB to break Brady's heart again!...what is Madison going to say? "Yes, but just let me try to get a divorce first!!"
Yep,that's right I said before I thought she was married to who ever it was that trained her and guess what? I was right she probably married Ian when she was young and did it to get away from her old life after her mom past away....and he travels all the time for buisness,it was a marriage of convenience....but will Ian let her go?

It is possible that Madison really has never been In Love before,...but did it have to be Brady I'm sick of watching him have his world blow up!! Poor Brady!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:03 am

One more thought..continued from page 3
Wonder if Madison and Ian have a child of their own?..as part of their agreement.......

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am

Quote mama rosa: Nooooooooooo!

Brady proposed to Madison!! Took her out to the Horton Square and had a beautiful dinner,Then made a speech about I know we haven't know each other for very long but...She's happy and cries but no answer tonight...Brady takes her back to her Suite and says good night...Brady leaves...Madison closes the door...
Enter Ian from the washroom,...My Darling,where have you been I've been waiting for you?

Just like TPTB to break Brady's heart again!...what is Madison going to say? "Yes, but just let me try to get a divorce first!!"
Yep,that's right I said before I thought she was married to who ever it was that trained her and guess what? I was right she probably married Ian when she was young and did it to get away from her old life after her mom past away....and he travels all the time for buisness,it was a marriage of convenience....but will Ian let her go?

It is possible that Madison really has never been In Love before,...but did it have to be Brady I'm sick of watching him have his world blow up!! Poor Brady!!

HOW STUPID RIGHT!!! he has known her or what a few months. IS HE DESPERATE!!! this is terrible. But I am ready for him to have his heart broken again because just like to many people on this show they don't see beyond the surface. He needs a wake up call. STAT. PRONTO!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:28 pm

I just want her gone. And I really hope Brady isn't shown looking all pathetic by crying over her.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mama rosa: Nooooooooooo!

HOW STUPID RIGHT!!! he has known her or what a few months. IS HE DESPERATE!!! this is terrible. But I am ready for him to have his heart broken again because just like to many people on this show they don't see beyond the surface. He needs a wake up call. STAT. PRONTO!

Very stupid. I agree.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 am

Quote Bricole: I just want her gone. And I really hope Brady isn't shown looking all pathetic by crying over her.

:0 They better not have him accept her lies /nor should he go begging her for another chance. He needs to step away and reflect on the lies of ommission and I say this to everyone in this town GET THERAPY. He just stopped drinking and they say in AA that they shouldn't jump into a relationship during the time they are reovering. LISTEN TO YOUR SPONSOR.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”