Please Save Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Please Save Brady!!!

Postby stjarna » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mama rosa: Thread recovery!!..LOL..
Thought we could use this this coming week!.... ;)

Oh my lions and tigers and bears.

DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL????

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

And I get that his heart was broken

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

great description! :-) :-)

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!
What is there to be done with Brady, so he gets credibility back- ????

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:40 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
#2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
#3. GET TO WORK AND REVIVE JOHN'S FINANCIAL EMPIRE
#4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

#5. Again---BRING BACK CHLOE!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
#2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
#4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

agree fadingrose, especially wit bring back Chloe!!!! :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

Maybe instead you can say try to fix the father son relationship. OR work at becoming father and son since have thye really had the chances?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

Maybe instead you can say try to fix the father son relationship. OR work at becoming father and son since have thye really had the chances?

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 am

Quote allmylovingdays: John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

How can father & son fix their relationship when John is off in outer space, licking his wounds or feeling sorry for himself? Come back,John, and fix what you've broken between yourself and Marlena AND your son.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE

Yes, bring Chloe back! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm

EM today. I found it funny I was mentioning what he means to me is that chest, those arms and his abs and what did we get today. Wet wet wet

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: EM today. I found it funny I was mentioning what he means to me is that chest, those arms and his abs and what did we get today. Wet wet wet

REgardless of those wet-wet-wet chest-arms-abs, I'm suspecting that he'll continue to be dumb-dumb-dumb this week. (Sorry, Brady)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote stjarna:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE

Yes, bring Chloe back! :)

Isn't Chloe suppose to be back in late summer/early fall?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”