Please Save Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Please Save Brady!!!

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Just saying there are rumors of that and both may be just friends who are mourning together. I don't want Jack to die so I am hoping instead Jack was investigating Maddie and Ian and Jennifer is giving Brady all the information he had while Jack is recovering.

Bricole -SoapOperaDigest columinst that I don't like she mentioned too how Gabi reminds her of old Sami but she called her 'the poor man's Sami' :-)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 am

Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump. ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote flightygirl: Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump. ;)

He needs to be saved. I totally forgot that Freddie is a Kiriakis and someone on the get glued asked can they imagine Brady & Freddie against EJ and Chad?

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl: Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump. ;)

He needs to be saved. I totally forgot that Freddie is a Kiriakis and someone on the get glued asked can they imagine Brady & Freddie against EJ and Chad?

I would love if Sonny and Brady got more involved in Kiriakis!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I would love if Sonny and Brady got more involved in Kiriakis!

They think on Wilson thread that Sonny is going to be bullied and that's how Will & Sonny end up together.

In the SOD Eric has almost half of a page where he talks about Brady and what happens aftermath of the explosion and he calls this a game changer so expect Brady to crash really hard. This is good for Brady when he is at his darkest we see some great acting or when he was drunk or doped up we got to see some great acting. Brady in love with that mistake it just didn't work. Both he and Nicole may have a chance again since both might be dealing with a lot of change from this cliffhanger.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

It is so nice to see Brady and Melanie together again!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Quote flightygirl: It is so nice to see Brady and Melanie together again!

It really was, I use to like them as buddies not romantic partners and not as strangers.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

How much is a young man suposed to take? How many women is he supposed to loose before He finds his way back to his one true love?....Nicole is that girl...Daniel is just an illusion to believing in love again...truth be,..Nicole never stopped loving Brady she just has stepped back,because Brady "fell in love,..again"...But I Brady and Nicole could find their way back to each other through all the death lately,
Frankly I think that could be worth praying for!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 am

Quote mama rosa: How much is a young man suposed to take? How many women is he supposed to loose before He finds his way back to his one true love?....Nicole is that girl...Daniel is just an illusion to believing in love again...truth be,..Nicole never stopped loving Brady she just has stepped back,because Brady "fell in love,..again"...But I Brady and Nicole could find their way back to each other through all the death lately,
Frankly I think that could be worth praying for!
I like your way of thinking but will they only get together if she looses Daniel? will she?? I thought it would have been better if both had huge losses and turned to each other. I wonder if this is going to happen. They might have Brad fall off the wagon.

See with Abe and with Jennifer I expect them to have long mourning periods. But not Brady. Not Nicole.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 am

Dear Brady, you need someone who will want to be with you, and right now, I do not believe that is Nicole. She is off with Daniel...I hope..... Brady, you need someone who is as nice and sweet as you are.....someone new....if the writers choose the right one.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”