I HEART WILL (CM) THREAD Free From Bashing Please

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bryan patrick

Re: I HEART WILL (CM) THREAD Free From Bashing Please

Postby bryan patrick » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 am

:D I love you guys so much :D Don't even worry about your rants and sermons of outrage, it's all good. 3) God knows I have been there, another site I go to has some real haters of WilSon on it, and it's a site dedicated to that s/l for goodness sake. It's like they are looking for a reason for it to fail so they can be proven right and say "see I told ya so" 8) what idiots. As a gay man I am here to tell ya, I am thrilled that DOOL is 100% behing the gay s/l, I may not like everything about it, but when do we ever agree 100% with everyone all the time. And I love the show more now than when MarDar had control over it >( I also am enough of a realist to know that not everyday is going to be a humdinger :-) but it already is a hell of a site better than what it used to be.... As I have said before "you can't unbreak an egg" so let the Will and Gabi stuff go...unless there is a pregnancy, in that case I'll need a pill :D

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: No biggie, I was that way thursday night, we all have these moments.

That’s why I love this board because of the no bashing zone threads that we’re allowed to have. All the other boards I visit don’t have those kinds of threads and I have to go through some comments I find annoying and I try to remember which posters made them so I can pass it but sometimes that doesn’t work.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote bryan patrick: :D I love you guys so much :D Don't even worry about your rants and sermons of outrage, it's all good. 3) God knows I have been there, another site I go to has some real haters of WilSon on it, and it's a site dedicated to that s/l for goodness sake. It's like they are looking for a reason for it to fail so they can be proven right and say "see I told ya so" 8) what idiots. As a gay man I am here to tell ya, I am thrilled that DOOL is 100% behing the gay s/l, I may not like everything about it, but when do we ever agree 100% with everyone all the time. And I love the show more now than when MarDar had control over it >( I also am enough of a realist to know that not everyday is going to be a humdinger :-) but it already is a hell of a site better than what it used to be.... As I have said before "you can't unbreak an egg" so let the Will and Gabi stuff go...unless there is a pregnancy, in that case I'll need a pill :D

The only pill that should be needed is for Gabi to take the morning after pill.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual:
Quote bryan patrick: :D I love you guys so much :D Don't even worry about your rants and sermons of outrage, it's all good. 3) God knows I have been there, another site I go to has some real haters of WilSon on it, and it's a site dedicated to that s/l for goodness sake. It's like they are looking for a reason for it to fail so they can be proven right and say "see I told ya so" 8) what idiots. As a gay man I am here to tell ya, I am thrilled that DOOL is 100% behing the gay s/l, I may not like everything about it, but when do we ever agree 100% with everyone all the time. And I love the show more now than when MarDar had control over it >( I also am enough of a realist to know that not everyday is going to be a humdinger :-) but it already is a hell of a site better than what it used to be.... As I have said before "you can't unbreak an egg" so let the Will and Gabi stuff go...unless there is a pregnancy, in that case I'll need a pill :D

The only pill that should be needed is for Gabi to take the morning after pill.

A dose of reality, why didn't the writers have her rush off and get this done!!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 am

These New/Old writers are all about Rafe/Gabi. They are making the Will storyline all about Gabi. Will even quits his job. Why? So he can spend more time with Gabi or with Grandma? This may sound stupid but I thought that as Sonny and Will got closer I thought Sonny might start to get jealous of the time that Will spent at work and the time Will spent with EJ. Even though there nothing going on. I don't know.....but this Gabi thing....She should be in jail..Why is Chad protecting her? Sorry for the rant!

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Quote flightygirl: These New/Old writers are all about Rafe/Gabi. They are making the Will storyline all about Gabi. Will even quits his job. Why? So he can spend more time with Gabi or with Grandma? This may sound stupid but I thought that as Sonny and Will got closer I thought Sonny might start to get jealous of the time that Will spent at work and the time Will spent with EJ. Even though there nothing going on. I don't know.....but this Gabi thing....She should be in jail..Why is Chad protecting her? Sorry for the rant!

I am with you Flighty, Really don't know why TPTB decided to put Gabi in the middle of WILSON.. I just really want Will to give Sonny a chance.. :( But who knows maybe all of this crap will bring them together.. at least i hope.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Here’s a snippet of a Blake Berris aka Nick interview and he talks about Chandler with a link I’m sure won’t work.

EXCLUSIVE: Blake Berris Talks Meth Head, House of Last Things and Springing Nick Fallon From Jail on Days of Our Lives

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/26/exclusive-blake-berris-talks-meth-head-house-of-last-things-and-springing-nick-fallon-on-?page=0,0&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

DC: The Salem young adult scene has changed quite a bit in just the few short years you've been gone. How will Nick interact with his cousin Will and Will's friends?
BB: I've filmed a bunch of scenes with Chandler [Massey]. We actually did some today. He's a really great young talent on the show. I was very excited to do scenes with him, because I'd seen some of his work. I was there when he won his Emmy. That was unbelievably exciting — for him and the show.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

double

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

I also want to mention that I’ve been enjoying some of the clothes that Will has been wearing recently instead of that weird shirt/vest combo.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: I also want to mention that I’ve been enjoying some of the clothes that Will has been wearing recently instead of that weird shirt/vest combo.

not to bring it up but I found myself laughing when Will was trying to skeeddadle out of Gabi's room and he noticed he had his shirt on backwards due to the tag. :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”