Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am

Quote Bricole: Ok, this is really random and completely off topic, but is anyone waiting for the new iPhone 5? I read that it is rumored to be released end of September. I only want it if the screen is longer and wider. But I am getting a bit impatient and might transition to an Android. Any others waiting?

NO but I figured put this back on top and maybe someone else will read your question and know if it is coming out or not soon. I'll ask my nephew he always wants the latest gadget and seems to research these things.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 am

After I posted I read that Apple just made a big announcement about Sept 12. Maybe they read my post. Lol.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:19 am

Quote Bricole: After I posted I read that Apple just made a big announcement about Sept 12. Maybe the read my post. Lol.

Is the screen longer and wider?

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Bricole: After I posted I read that Apple just made a big announcement about Sept 12. Maybe the read my post. Lol.

Is the screen longer and wider?

Oh they made the announcement that on Sept 12th they will make an announcement. :) Gotta love their marketing team. Speculation is that the iPhone 5 will be revealed at that time with pre-orders. Which will make the device available by end of Sept.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 am

I won't wait in line or camp out for one. If I don't pre-order, I will wait a week for all the madness to disappear.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 am

Quote Bricole: I won't wait in line or camp out for one. If I don't pre-order, I will wait a week for all the madness to disappear.

I know what you mean. My sister had to have the ipad2 and she stood in line to get it. I always think that way about movies and stuff, it will be there in a week or two so no rush.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:03 am

This is waaayy off topic but they have a really nasty troll on the GH site. She is way too dirty for daytime TV but she is really funny. I don't understand why they don't ban her she gets into nasty fights sometimes with herself and sometimes with other posters....

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:05 am

Quote flightygirl: This is waaayy off topic but they have a really nasty troll on the GH site. She is way too dirty for daytime TV but she is really funny. I don't understand why they don't ban her she gets into nasty fights sometimes with herself and sometimes with other posters....

OH goodness now you have me intrigued. I now need to go to the GH board and read some of the comments.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 am

We will never forget 911. I am glad that NJ and NY governors decided to stop the stalemate and are getting the construction of the museum back to work.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 am

Quote allmylovingdays: We will never forget 911. I am glad that NJ and NY governors decided to stop the stalemate and are getting the construction of the museum back to work.

This will always be a sad day. %(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”