Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Postby mama rosa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Quote Jen821: Hi Everyone! Happy Birthday Nicole Fan !

Jen821 and Presley cat,PC_Salem!!
Glad to see you all, jump on board!!

I love Christmas music,and movies, the older the better!!
Oh, give me Bing at Xmas and I'm a happy gal!!LOL

presley cat

Postby presley cat » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome Mama.

Anyone else watch the CHEESY Christmas movies on Hallmark and Lifetime? I can't seem to help myself. *) :-) :-)

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:58 pm

You all are AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the Happy Birthday's, cupcakes, roses and facials :D You have made my day!!!!

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote Nicole Fan: This thread is the most interesting one I have seen in a while so I wanna join in!!!!

I am a 31 year old mom (going to be 32 on Wednesday ;( ) I have been married for 13 years, I have 2 year old twin girls named Abigail & Chelsea (bet you don't know where I got those names ;) ) I have been a huge DOOL fan since I was 15 years old. My mom watched it, my grandmother watched it and my great grandmother watched it! My husband even watched it for the longest time because he was absolutely in love with Kristian Alfonso aka Hope. He hasn't watched in years though.

I will start my Christmas shopping on black friday! I LOVE Christmas shopping. It's my favorite time of the year :D

Good Morning,Nicole Fan!

Welcome,the more the Merrier!!

Wow,Twins! Congratulations to you and your Husband! There's a 24-7 job!LOL
I hope you have plenty of help,with them! Love the names that you've chosen for the Girls! Who popped out first? Is she bossier than her little sister! LOL

Four generations watching Days that's awesome!!My grand parents and parents have all passed,.. but years ago we had a blast watching together!There was Nothing quite like it,the hour nobody talked till the show was over,...Granny would kill you If you breathed to loud!!LOL Great times!!

My husband loved Kristian too! But he loved her more when she was a little chubby,growing up! He thinks she and Jenifer are both classic beauties.He would raise his eyebrow just like her when she would do it!! He's a scream!!LOL

Let me be among all the rest of your Poster Friends to Wish you A Very Special Birthday! Hey Hubby! Silver is better than Diamonds!! LOL....If times get tough you can't cash in a diamond anywhere! LOL,.. What can I say I'm practical!LOL

Black Friday,that's the day after U.S. Thanksgiving right?
The Crowds would kill me! What's the main thing you'll be looking for this year? And for Who?

Talk to you later,..
Have a Wonderful day,...it's the last Day you'll be 31yrs old!! Moving and Grooving... Mama

Abby was born 2 minutes before her sister and yes, she is the bossier of the two. My husband is a very hands on father and my mother helps a lot too since I also have a full time job. Abby is developmentally delayed (she doesn't speak at all) also so I have a lot of therapists come and go from my house so I have to depend on my mom a lot to help with Chelsea. My hands are full that is for sure! They will be 3 on Jan 2 so she will go to a special preschool to get her caught up before she starts kindergarten in a couple of years, so my life should be a little less hectic then because I won't have people coming in and out of my house all the time.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and I was always afraid to go because of the crowds. A friend of mine convinced me to go with her one year so I did and I absolutely LOVED it! We go every year now. There are some stores we stay away from though. One of them being Toys R Us. That place is crazy and the mom's fighting over the deals are even crazier :D There is really nothing big I am looking for this year. My girls are still too little to want extravagant gifts, thank the lord for that!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nicole Fan!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Nicole Fan!

DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,
They say it's your Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
DA,na,DA,na na,na,na,
Your gonna have a good time!!
na,an,na,na, na...
I said, Happy Birthday!!...

Come in Everybody were just getting started!!

I brought my famous Greek salad,tzatziki dip and homemade bread!{and I don't make that for just anybody!!}LOL

I have ouzo!! So grab a shot glass Everybody!!
To Nicole Fan,Might she have a Wonderful Birthday!!Cheers!

Here Nicole,...It's a little silver box,..Go ahead open it up! I hope you like it! I wanted to get you something just for you,but I remember being your age and I always felt guilty if I got something and my son didn't!...We Moms are funny that way,..LOL...So, I got you a gold bracelet with your husbands name and yours on opposite sides and your girls Abigail and Chelsea between your names to symbolize unity! Sure hope you like it!

Nicole,Happy 32nd Birthday!! Cheers!!

I'll be back, got to go mingle, and Welcome Your Guests,I'll send them on over to the Birthday Girl!..LOL

Love, Mama Rosa!!

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 am

What a great thread Bricole! Hi everyone, I will start with telling you all a little about myself.

I am bryceson but feel free to call me bry. I am married to a wonderful man and we have four kids 1 daughter, 2 sons and a nephew who has lived with us for the last three years. All four of them are just amazing, talented kids who honestly bring a great deal of joy to my husband and me. I work full time for a large beverage company and I also went back to school. I feel like a career student lol, but it gives me, more of an edge in my career, opens the door to a career change if I decide to make a change and allows me to have more knowledge in order to help out more in my community.

I have watched days on and off for about 15 to 20 years. I remember watching it first with my nanny, and then when my mother decided to be a stay at home mom I watched it with her and my grandmother. Sami & Phillip drew me in and got me hooked. Sami because she was so naughty and it fascinated me, Phillip was just so good looking and charming. I stopped watching for a short time but then sucked back in by Brandon Walker..oh he was lovely to look at. I have watched pretty regularly since EJ DiMera hit the scene. I do love me some EJ. I have posted on this board for about 5 years and I enjoy reading all everyone's point of view.

Happy Birthday 32 years young Nicole! Have a great day everyone!

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:13 pm

I just wanted to wish Nicole Fan a Happy Birthday *pops open champagne* cheers

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Quote mama rosa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nicole Fan!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Nicole Fan!

DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,
They say it's your Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
DA,na,DA,na na,na,na,
Your gonna have a good time!!
na,an,na,na, na...
I said, Happy Birthday!!...

Come in Everybody were just getting started!!

I brought my famous Greek salad,tzatziki dip and homemade bread!{and I don't make that for just anybody!!}LOL

I have ouzo!! So grab a shot glass Everybody!!
To Nicole Fan,Might she have a Wonderful Birthday!!Cheers!

Here Nicole,...It's a little silver box,..Go ahead open it up! I hope you like it! I wanted to get you something just for you,but I remember being your age and I always felt guilty if I got something and my son didn't!...We Moms are funny that way,..LOL...So, I got you a gold bracelet with your husbands name and yours on opposite sides and your girls Abigail and Chelsea between your names to symbolize unity! Sure hope you like it!

Nicole,Happy 32nd Birthday!! Cheers!!

I'll be back, got to go mingle, and Welcome Your Guests,I'll send them on over to the Birthday Girl!..LOL

Love, Mama Rosa!!

You are the sweetest thing!!!!! Thanks so much :D

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks everyone again for the birthday well wishes! It's been a great day so far :D

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Quote Nicole Fan: Thanks everyone again for the birthday well wishes! It's been a great day so far :D

Hi NicoleFan. I hope your birthday continues to get better. So who do you prefer as your special birthday guest... James Scott or Eric Martsolf?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”