Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I watched Perception today and the promo's for Dallas were totally different then what I swear I caught a few days ago. No Todd, No TIM nothing but a bit of John Ross and Elena in the shower and JR and John Ross confering.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 am

I think the promo I watched was out of sync -after watching yesterday's show the preview showed the one I think I watched and why are they arresting Bobby.

Rebecca's brother's name isn't todd or tim but TOMMY. :-)
I was on getglued for the beginning of the show and when Rebecca gave Bobby & Christopher that paper someone tweeted that Christopher looked ready to cry everytime he see's her. I sat there dazed at how we all see things so differently. When she was at the doctor's office I knew right away she was pregnant. I hate pregnancy's on soaps!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:58 am

Ok I don't want to start a fight or anything but WTF how is it that the Olympic uniforms were made in China. I don't like no way no how but I can't imagine that it is what a few weeks away and there is someone wanting them to burn them and get them remade?? At who's dime? Do we really have that kind of money that we can just start all over again?

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I think the promo I watched was out of sync -after watching yesterday's show the preview showed the one I think I watched and why are they arresting Bobby.

Rebecca's brother's name isn't todd or tim but TOMMY. :-)
I was on getglued for the beginning of the show and when Rebecca gave Bobby & Christopher that paper someone tweeted that Christopher looked ready to cry everytime he see's her. I sat there dazed at how we all see things so differently. When she was at the doctor's office I knew right away she was pregnant. I hate pregnancy's on soaps!

I actually thought Rebecca might have some kind of cancer or something because she had that bloody nose.

I don’t understand why the uniforms were being made in China either. It really is too bad that someone was shortsighted in thinking that was a good idea.

P.S. Uh Oh it’s Friday the 13th 8)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

Someone else mentioned that about the nosebleed. I think it was a coworker. I wonder what it mean will she loose the baby? WOW. If that happens I will be impressed even more by Dallas.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 am

Did you all watch Dallas last night?

Rebecca is having twins - I really expected the doctors to tell us she was sick and it was her or the kid.

John Ross is so screwed. :-) it's kind of funny how fu he is......

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all watch Dallas last night?

Rebecca is having twins - I really expected the doctors to tell us she was sick and it was her or the kid.

Yes and I have to say that I’m really confused about Rebecca having that nosebleed because I’ve never heard that could be a symptom to pregnancy but oh well. I’m also going to take a guess that Rebecca might be Ann’s daughter with the way that Ann was defending Rebecca to Christopher.

I’m wondering if the police dept. are from Salem because unless I missed something just because John Ross came out of that building complex in a hurry doesn’t mean he committed a murder. We saw those two guys go in after John Ross left Marta but why didn’t the police think she was a suicide victim or something like that? :~

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 pm

I missed his fight with Marta/Veronica and I wasn't sure if he got scratched by her and other than those people seeing him looking at her body on the car -he just stood there in shock so maybe surveillance cameras will show he was in elevator at same time her body was landing on car.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Thoughts and prayers to anyone with loved ones in the CO shootings.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all watch Dallas last night?

I didn't get the nosebleed/pregnancy connection either. From the previews something bad is going to happen with this storyline. I also think Christopher will be Ann's child. Got the impression that her baby was a boy. Plus Christopher was adopted so an easy transition.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”