Every fanbase is OBSESSED with Rafe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysLover09

Re: Every fanbase is OBSESSED with Rafe

Postby DaysLover09 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote stjarna: Like Rafe quite a lot. Think that writers have not done him justice. He should be someone with more integrity imo. At the moment it's so about obsession with Ej.Can't he have other s/l- on his own. I constanly advocate to get a s/l about his dead fiancee-
I don't think Sami is good for him.And don't like him with Sami, cos somehow, imo, the character is not nice-so I have even called him a dopplegaenger Rafe.
Personally, I don't like the word hate in general. It's negative.
You either like something or dislike, a bit more or less.
Actors do their job. Galen does a good job. He can really do hurt really well. Like how he did Rafe being hurt when he found out Carrie was pregnant. You could feel how heartbroken Rafe was.
:))

Hi,
I'd like to comment about the highlighted part of your post. I agree with it but for starters Rafe was brought to Salem to protect Sami from Ej. That is how their love grew and everything that happened after that has been BECAUSE of Ej. While Safe were together then married Ej had not moved on except when he was married to Nicole. In one way or another he has messed with Sami and Rafe. I don't need to go into each and every scenario but it's Ej that is obsessed with Sami. A stalker needs to remember if your victim is married you have to deal with both of them. Perfect example is while Rafe and Sami were seperated/divorced and he was out of her orbit Rafe wasn't in Ej's orbit at all. He was pre-occupied with Carrie and not paying any attention to Ej. Now that Safe is back together, what happens? Yeah Ej is in both of their faces. If they are a couple and your obsessed with one you are obsessed with both. Ej needs to get a life.

And I don't like this madness between ej and rafe. I want Rafe to be a better person, but the writers are presenting it- like they are both in a game now.

Selfish me, of course, i love when he was preoccupied with Carrie (just loved them what can I do, lol)
That's why I wish they write a s/l for Rafe that is completely independent from EJ.

I welcome any discussion, any time.

Carrie is history. She became pregnant for Austin and left with him back to where she came from. Whatever Rafe and Carrie had was just a simple summertime crush that lead to one regretful kiss, then was soon extinguished by Austin and Sami. Rafe has now moved on with Sami; the woman he has always loved. No matter what Sami may have done wrong, Rafe is man enough to call her on it with respect; not out of manipulation. In spite of it all, he is a forgiving man.

The madness between Rafe and EJ can stop if EJ takes a hike out of Safe's life for good. He keeps meddling into their life like an obsessed lunatic that has no self control. Sami does not enter into EJ's life out of her own free will; he is the one that uses some sort of guilt trip on her to make her come back to him. Rafe is a better person and has always been. He stuck up for Nicole when she feared that EJ would take her baby from her. He did the same for Sami when she refused to have her children raised by the Demeras. What mother wants her child to be raised by a mob family: no one. Even though Rafe took a risk, he did it out of the kindness of his heart. Now he will regret ever lieing for Nicole, but at least he stood by her side and did not take advantage of her. Sami should understand that because he did the same for her.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Quote DaysLover09: Rafe rocks because his got al the right moves. He knows what it means to hurt and knows how to help anyone in need. He is a kindhearted man that stands up for what is right. He will never fail to protect and fight for his family.

YOU MESS WITH RAFE!
YOU MESS WITH SAFE!

Yes, that's our man Rafe, luv obsessing over him, he's great!! :))

galen2hot

Postby galen2hot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Quote stjarna: Like Rafe quite a lot. Think that writers have not done him justice. He should be someone with more integrity imo. At the moment it's so about obsession with Ej.
Can't he have other s/l- on his own. I constanly advocate to get a s/l about his dead fiancee-
I don't think Sami is good for him.And don't like him with Sami, cos somehow, imo, the character is not nice-so I have even called him a dopplegaenger Rafe.
Actors do their job. Galen does a good job. He can really do hurt really well. Like how he did Rafe being hurt when he found out Carrie was pregnant. You could feel how heartbroken Rafe was.

My only problem with Rafe & Sami is Sami...the writers constantly have Rafe sacrificing and doing so much more for Sami than she does for him...Rafe would go out on a limb for her, believe in her no matter what, but she never does the same for him...as soon as trouble comes, Sami jumps ship...that is why I'm glad this s/l has Rafe lying to Sami about Nicole's baby...let's see what they do with Sami's reaction...it's about bloody time Sami supported Rafe no matter what...like he does for her...they certainly have great chemistry, look great together and potential for a great love story...come on writers, do this couple justice!

Signed, an obsessed Rafe fan :)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Quote galen2hot:
Quote stjarna: Like Rafe quite a lot. Think that writers have not done him justice. He should be someone with more integrity imo. At the moment it's so about obsession with Ej.
Can't he have other s/l- on his own. I constanly advocate to get a s/l about his dead fiancee-

My only problem with Rafe & Sami is Sami...the writers constantly have Rafe sacrificing and doing so much more for Sami than she does for him...Rafe would go out on a limb for her, believe in her no matter what, but she never does the same for him...as soon as trouble comes, Sami jumps ship...that is why I'm glad this s/l has Rafe lying to Sami about Nicole's baby...let's see what they do with Sami's reaction...it's about bloody time Sami supported Rafe no matter what...like he does for her...they certainly have great chemistry, look great together and potential for a great love story...come on writers, do this couple justice!

Co-sign...another obsessed Rafe fan. ;)

DaysLover09

Postby DaysLover09 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Quote galen2hot:

Great post. I too am looking forward to how Sami will react to Rafe's lies. Hopefully reality will set in for Sami; knowing that Rafe did the exact same thing for her. He protected her all these years, now its time for Sami to help Rafe and stand by his side. Sami should be grateful that Rafe never slept with neither Carrie nor Nicole. He became good friends with both women and stood by their side when things were tough. He never manipulated them; unlike EJ who takes advantage of women all the time.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Ladies a shirtless Rafe on my screen today ....whooo hooo so get ready for Mondays show.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote DaysLover09:
Quote stjarna:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote stjarna: Like Rafe quite a lot. Think that writers have not done him justice. He should be someone with more integrity imo. At the moment it's so about obsession with Ej.Can't he have other s/l- on his own. I constanly advocate to get a s/l about his dead fiancee-

Hi,
I'd like to comment about the highlighted part of your post. I agree with it but for starters Rafe was brought to Salem to protect Sami from Ej. That is how their love grew and everything that happened after that has been BECAUSE of Ej. While Safe were together then married Ej had not moved on except when he was married to Nicole. In one way or another he has messed with Sami and Rafe. I don't need to go into each and every scenario but it's Ej that is obsessed with Sami. A stalker needs to remember if your victim is married you have to deal with both of them. Perfect example is while Rafe and Sami were seperated/divorced and he was out of her orbit Rafe wasn't in Ej's orbit at all. He was pre-occupied with Carrie and not paying any attention to Ej. Now that Safe is back together, what happens? Yeah Ej is in both of their faces. If they are a couple and your obsessed with one you are obsessed with both. Ej needs to get a life.

And I don't like this madness between ej and rafe. I want Rafe to be a better person, but the writers are presenting it- like they are both in a game now.

Selfish me, of course, i love when he was preoccupied with Carrie (just loved them what can I do, lol)
That's why I wish they write a s/l for Rafe that is completely independent from EJ.

I welcome any discussion, any time.

Carrie is history. She became pregnant for Austin and left with him back to where she came from. Whatever Rafe and Carrie had was just a simple summertime crush that lead to one regretful kiss, then was soon extinguished by Austin and Sami. Rafe has now moved on with Sami; the woman he has always loved. No matter what Sami may have done wrong, Rafe is man enough to call her on it with respect; not out of manipulation. In spite of it all, he is a forgiving man.

The madness between Rafe and EJ can stop if EJ takes a hike out of Safe's life for good. He keeps meddling into their life like an obsessed lunatic that has no self control. Sami does not enter into EJ's life out of her own free will; he is the one that uses some sort of guilt trip on her to make her come back to him. Rafe is a better person and has always been. He stuck up for Nicole when she feared that EJ would take her baby from her. He did the same for Sami when she refused to have her children raised by the Demeras. What mother wants her child to be raised by a mob family: no one. Even though Rafe took a risk, he did it out of the kindness of his heart. Now he will regret ever lieing for Nicole, but at least he stood by her side and did not take advantage of her. Sami should understand that because he did the same for her.

To stjarna, DL9 and Galen2hot's posts are exactly the perfect response to your comments that i'm not going to try and top them.....they said it perfectly.

See this is how Rafe fans feel about him and there's no one that will ever change our minds. I guess we all see the show and characters differently.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Quote saminrafe: Ladies a shirtless Rafe on my screen today ....whooo hooo so get ready for Mondays show.

What a way to start a Monday. 3)

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am

Quote SafenSound:
Quote saminrafe: Ladies a shirtless Rafe on my screen today ....whooo hooo so get ready for Mondays show.

Hope we see more Shirtless Rafe all week .

galen2hot

Postby galen2hot » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Quote saminrafe:
Quote SafenSound:

Hope we see more Shirtless Rafe all week .

That would surely spike my obsession. :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”