Every fanbase is OBSESSED with Rafe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: Every fanbase is OBSESSED with Rafe

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Quote saminrafe:
Quote Sunnydaz: Oh the boards will be buzzing today....and for good reason :) ;) :D

Oh i can hear it now, Rafe this and Rafe that ~)

Everyone is all up in a tizzy. God for bid Ej should get his hair messed up, his face bloody, scratches all over, a button missing on his WHITE shirt (wow were the pink ones all at the dry cleaners?) ..... he never pays but looks like his haters will finally see some revenge..

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe:
Quote Sunnydaz: Oh the boards will be buzzing today....and for good reason :) ;) :D

Everyone is all up in a tizzy. God for bid Ej should get his hair messed up, his face bloody, scratches all over, a button missing on his WHITE shirt (wow were the pink ones all at the dry cleaners?) ..... he never pays but looks like his haters will finally see some revenge..

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

Haha, especially since he started the fight, but it was Rafe who finished it...just wished John would have let him get in one last punch! :))

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe:

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

Haha, especially since he started the fight, but it was Rafe who finished it...just wished John would have let him get in one last punch! :))
THAT would have been a classic! :D

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe:

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

THAT would have been a classic! :D

and well deserved :D

galen2hot

Postby galen2hot » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Quote saminrafe:
Quote galen2hot:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote saminrafe:
Quote Sunnydaz: Is it Monday yet? :))

Soon Sunny Soon. Rafe got a little mark on his face from the fight, think i'll just give him some TLC :-)

After I release him, hahaha...Rafe, Dr. Safensound will see you now. 3) *) :))

..and I'll stay with him and make sure his little mark is gone completely from his gorgeous face. ;)

...Now ,now g2h you have got to share agent Hot stuff with your Safe friends, there is definately plenty of him to share....... *) :-)

:D :D ...SNR, Rafe brings out the possession in my obsession *)

galen2hot

Postby galen2hot » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe:

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

Sunny, pink doesn't go with red.. ;)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe:

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

Klingon proverb...Revenge is best served on a dish served cold...Sami's giving Elswuss a cold shoulder and why? Cuz Rafe rocked her world with that kiss. Hmmm, hmmm good!

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 am

Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote saminrafe: [quote]Quote Sunnydaz: Oh the boards will be buzzing today....and for good reason :) ;) :D

GO RAFE GO!!!!!!!!

Klingon proverb...Revenge is best served on a dish served cold...Sami's giving Elswuss a cold shoulder and why? Cuz Rafe rocked her world with that kiss. Hmmm, hmmm good![/quote]

Rafe would rock any ladies world with a kiss

galen2hot

Postby galen2hot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 pm

With lips like those.... *) *)

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Quote galen2hot: With lips like those.... *) *)

Oh yeah !!!!! plus he was so sexy looking today in his white polo shirt. That man gets sexier each day

Return to “Days of Our Lives”