Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
hollywoodgurl26

Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}

Postby hollywoodgurl26 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 pm

i love chad and abby they prob not supercouple right now but they are teen supercouple since shawn and belle . they just need a good storyline with jack or just by them self

hollywoodgurl26

Postby hollywoodgurl26 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm

i gald that chad friends with abigail cousins will and sonny and i happy they kinda more scene with abigail and gabi i think when the whole will and sonny thing come out abby going there for gabi. like gabi is going there for abi and i cant wait for jack come back that means he found out that his daughter dating a dimera

hollywoodgurl26

Postby hollywoodgurl26 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Quote Axl Rose: I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

Imagine if Abby and Chad had a son together, I can see it now

C.J. DiMera, C.J. stands for Chad Jr., C.J. looks just like his father Chad but has his mother Abby's eyes, and his mother Abby's hair colour, but has Chad's facial features

Little C.J. would be half-DiMera, half-Horton

Stefano would be C.J.'s grandfather, EJ would be C.J.'s uncle, and Lexie would be C.J.'s aunt, Benjy and Tony would also be C.J.'s uncles, and Renee DuMonde and Megan Hathaway Stefano's other daughters would be C.J.'s aunts

Jennifer would be C.J.'s grandmother and Jack would be C.J.'s grandfather, Jack Jr. would be C.J.'s uncle

C.J. would also be a Johnson as well because Adrienne would be C.J.'s great-aunt with Justin being C.J.'s great-uncle, and Steve "Patch" would be C.J.'s great-uncle with Kayla being C.J.'s great-aunt, Jo & Vern would be C.J.'s great-grandparents

Or imagine Chad & Abby have a baby girl

Name her after Chad's mom, Madeline, by naming her Maddie DiMera

yeah you right if they have a son his name c.j and if a girl maddie or maddison or name after maggie or alice if will prob be addison. and that baby be lots of things like a dimera , horton , deauxrou, johnsons

hollywoodgurl26

Postby hollywoodgurl26 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm

rumors are that melanie going back bad girl ways destory chabby i hate melanie

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 pm

I was glad that Chad didn't do anything disrespectful to Jack when he over reacted, finding out that Chad is a DiMera was shocking enough to Jack and then finding Chad and Abi together in a private moment,..Chad could have really handled it like a teenager but he handled it like the great young man that he is! He really could have made things a whole lot worse than they needed to be!Chad handled it better than when he found out he is a DiMera!!
Of course we all knew that Jack was going to go overboard when he learned that little tidbit of info on Abi's boyfriend,But if Alice wouldn't have stuck in Jack's corner after what a scuzz Harper was,no fault to Jack,... he wouldn't have a beautiful Wife daughter and son!
Once Jack realizes that the same is true of Chad he will understand that very same thing!! And like I said before I hope that Jenifer reminds Jack of that very thing!
Someday Jack can laugh at himself with Abi and Chad over the fact that Daddy tried to save his little girl just like the Horton family did with Jenifer about him!LOL
Chad is still hoping to help Abi through forgiving her Dad and good for him!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Wow!!You go Girl!!
Abby was awesome, when she caught that, no good girlfriend of hers lip wrestling her man!!She could have made a big scene and cleaned Melanies clock!! But she was smart about it,... instead,she listened to Chad,...Melanie not so much,but neither would I have at that point!!LOL Then told him this time she would let him off the hook,only because of the costumes!
How Chad could not know the difference after months of being with Abby,maybe not immediately but he should have felt the difference on his own,...Abby has full lips and Melanie has no lips!!For Pete's sake!!
Time to put some distance between Abby,Chad and Melanie!!
And Melanie, what a tramp!! To just let a "guy" grab her and kiss her without a care who it is?!?!...She just got caught up in it??...Just plain irresponsible for you actions!!!IMO The next guy might not be so nice,Wake up Melanie!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Well Abby and Chad are on their way that was so cute how she gave Chad his orders to talk to her Dad!!Chad is stand up!! I thought it was awesome how he decided to take Jack head on,..and even told Jack that he's not going to be like the rest of his family!!And that he really cares for Abby and always treats her with the respect she deserves!
Jack trying to give him the benefit of the doubt shakes his hand,and called a truce....for now....Until the website gambling or Melanie interferes which ever comes first!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 am

I just read the Soaps In Depth for CBS. I love the storyline coming up. I don't have a favorite -Chad, Abby or the third wheel Melanie but next week starts the next act.

Passionates

Postby Passionates » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I really loved Chad and Abby together and really didn't want them to break up with this whole Melanie situation with the kiss, but now Abby is all over Austin and in today's episode jumped at the chance to go out for bread if it meant running into Austin again wearing his hat every day now... I don't like this s/l and don't like how she is not acting like Chad's gf anymore, even when she was at the pub with her dad and everyone and when Chad came there, she backed away from his kiss and was always following Austin everywhere... So in my opinion, I don't want them together anymore, she doesn't appreciate Chad anymore and is all about Austin now... She's willing to loose a great guy like Chad for a married man... Not cool...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 am

Quote Passionates: I really loved Chad and Abby together and really didn't want them to break up with this whole Melanie situation with the kiss, but now Abby is all over Austin and in today's episode jumped at the chance to go out for bread if it meant running into Austin again wearing his hat every day now... I don't like this s/l and don't like how she is not acting like Chad's gf anymore, even when she was at the pub with her dad and everyone and when Chad came there, she backed away from his kiss and was always following Austin everywhere... So in my opinion, I don't want them together anymore, she doesn't appreciate Chad anymore and is all about Austin now... She's willing to loose a great guy like Chad for a married man... Not cool...

Don't you think after seeing Carrie and Austin all lovey dovey she looked back at them and it seemed as if she was rethinking her crush.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”