Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lpcb

Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Postby lpcb » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote alwaysEJ: I like these two. They were great at the strip club I thought. Chad was hilarious in last Friday's eppy :D Much prefer Abby with him than Cam.

ME TOO ME TOO :D :D

Me three.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 am

Quote lpcb:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote alwaysEJ: I like these two. They were great at the strip club I thought. Chad was hilarious in last Friday's eppy :D Much prefer Abby with him than Cam.

ME TOO ME TOO :D :D

Me three.

And me fourth- always! Go Chadbigail!

tariro

Postby tariro » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 am

Loved their scenes, at first I was a bit afraid to ship them because I couldn't see where the writers were going with this just hope that Cameron gets out of the way ,he's got a great body and all that but thats about it.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 am

He is still fishing to know if Abby is serious about Cam- cute- but it pains him too
- and he went with her so no harm gets her :))

geenzi

Postby geenzi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

These two are so funny together. Last week I fast forward through everything except the strip club scene, which was the best of the whole week. Today's scene once again was the highlight of the week for me. Chad and Abby are really funny
together. Much more chemistry then Cameron. Maybe he can date Anne (lol).

TalkHawk

Postby TalkHawk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote TalkHawk: Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

Thanks,TalkHawk!

I for the life of me can not understand what the hell Cameron was talking about "they have been through so much and she doesn't trust him" ...What!? What,have they been through!!..All Cameron ever did for Abby was fail to keep the elevator door open long enough to save Jack!?!?
Everything that has happened to Abby since she came to Salem Chad knows because Abby goes to Chad for everything,..Even help with her"boyfriend"....

I just want Abby to realise who has always been standing in her corner,..might have been in the shadows through their past"relationships" if we can call them that...LOL
But they are always there for each other and drop everything for each other,..They are so close to finishing each others sentences,just like Jack and Jenifer!!..

Cameron compared to Chad no contest,...
Chad Can Dance!... ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 am

Abby should open her eyes and see that Chad is a keeper!

You are right mama rosa, Chad supported her as she was grieving-
after this I think she is done with Cam-
and they start bringing them closer-
They were a great Team! yay to Chadbigail!

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Quote stjarna: Abby should open her eyes and see that Chad is a keeper!

You are right mama rosa, Chad supported her as she was grieving-
after this I think she is done with Cam-
and they start bringing them closer-
They were a great Team! yay to Chadbigail!

Yeah! they are cute together! Cameron needs to find an intership somewhere else. He didn't even know Lexi and with his cocky personality he come off as he's better than the others in Salem. I think Salem is too small a town for him. He comes across as being frustrated by the people he has met in Salem. I think he needs to go to the city! He's really not a Salem boy!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote TalkHawk: Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

Thanks,TalkHawk!

I for the life of me can not understand what the hell Cameron was talking about "they have been through so much and she doesn't trust him" ...What!? What,have they been through!!..All Cameron ever did for Abby was fail to keep the elevator door open long enough to save Jack!?!?
Everything that has happened to Abby since she came to Salem Chad knows because Abby goes to Chad for everything,..Even help with her"boyfriend"....

I just want Abby to realise who has always been standing in her corner,..might have been in the shadows through their past"relationships" if we can call them that...LOL
But they are always there for each other and drop everything for each other,..They are so close to finishing each others sentences,just like Jack and Jenifer!!..

Cameron compared to Chad no contest,...
Chad Can Dance!... ;)

-----------

I agree.. I am LOVING Abby and Chad.. IF IF IF the writer's will NOT change their personalities!! You are so right.. they are like Jack and Jenn as a young couple!! haha.. LMBO @ Abby on stage and Chad's hilarious!! *) :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”