Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}

Postby stjarna » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

after Thurs/Friday's outburst, Abby should be able to understand Chad now and why he acted the way he did at the wedding , plus what Gabiwitch did is million times worse than Chloe's silly yap.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:08 pm

I was so happy to see that Abby is past the wedding fiasco too!... :)
It was so easy for her to talk to Chad,everything just flows and clicks when they are together!!...They have a very deep relationship,for the age that they are,.. Abby and Chad act better and much more rational than some of the adults relationships!!
I can't wait until they find their way back to each other!!.. ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Quote mama rosa: I was so happy to see that Abby is past the wedding fiasco too!... :)
It was so easy for her to talk to Chad,everything just flows and clicks when they are together!!...They have a very deep relationship,for the age that they are,.. Abby and Chad act better and much more rational than some of the adults relationships!!

wanted to write almost the exact same- wow, glad you did, cos it felt so real... they are so good together, no effort needed in acting, it flows naturally, and sometimes I feel that may exagerate cos I like them, but they are great young actors.

It's a slow motion s,l but so far it's going right, and I sincerely hope they find their way to one another and is with strong real feelings of love!
:))
I am a hopeless romantic! ;)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote mama rosa: I was so happy to see that Abby is past the wedding fiasco too!... :)

wanted to write almost the exact same- wow, glad you did, cos it felt so real... they are so good together, no effort needed in acting, it flows naturally, and sometimes I feel that may exaggerate cos I like them, but they are great young actors.

It's a slow motion s,l but so far it's going right, and I sincerely hope they find their way to one another and is with strong real feelings of love!
:))
I am a hopeless romantic! ;)

Hi!
Nope, Your not exaggerating,they are smooth as silk,and complement each other perfectly!....
If the writers would just realise the promise in the two of them!....
They have Super Couple written all over them!!,...
Abby and Chad hold the Key to the Future Generation of True Love!! ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 am

They were so great together - chemistry undeniable.
him checking if Cam and her are boyfriend-girlfriend
-cute and funny
And although he was sort off teasing her about virginit- it wasn't mean- they have this friendship thing that is a very good base to blossom into a great loving relationship- these two have great couple written all ove it- fun, adventure,love - more of them! :)

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am

I like the idea of Chad and Abby but they are making Abby into the girl next door type and she is Jack's daughter so it makes no sense to me. Abby should have a bad girl side to her like her Dad had for adventure and excitment and not the mean girl type. Melanie had spunk and Gabi is the closet mean girl but Abby is the dimond in the ruff! If they got rid of the virginity kick and girl next door boring stuff I think Chad might be more into her. You can tell Chad likes the hot and exciting girl type and Abby isn't that type of girl yet but maybe some day.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 am

I think Chad likes a feisty, but a good selfless girl. Abby is that girl. :)

ejami2012

Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Postby ejami2012 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Quote stjarna: I think Chad likes a feisty, but a good selfless girl. Abby is that girl. :)

I always did like them together

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm

OMG,Did I ever laugh on Fridays show!...I don't know how many of you remember Jack and Jenifer in the beginning,but Chad acted the same way Jack would when they were out investigating,always asking and throwing in comments over Jenifer and he always stood right behind Jen while doing so!
Chad and Abby were doing the exact same thing!!..ROTFL
You either have it or you don't and these two "Kids have it"!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Quote mama rosa: OMG,Did I ever laugh on Fridays show!...I don't know how many of you remember Jack and Jenifer in the beginning,but Chad acted the same way Jack would when they were out investigating,always asking and throwing in comments over Jenifer and he always stood right behind Jen while doing so!
Chad and Abby were doing the exact same thing!!..ROTFL
You either have it or you don't and these two "Kids have it"!

so agree-
yeah Jen and Jack- njce upon a time a long time ago... you know the story-

now it woulxd be great that Chad and Abby write their story

if Days don*t give us one-mama rosa- you*ll have to write a fanfic ~) :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”