Are Steve and Kayla next?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
4evaDrake

Are Steve and Kayla next?

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:49 am

With all the cast changes and people being axed. Are Steve and Kayla next? I hope not i like them and was excited that they were coming back. I just cant help but wonder if they are just bringing these people back for a short run.

Chrissi

Re: Are Steve and Kayla next?

Postby Chrissi » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:11 am

I haven't heard anything at all yet. It doesn't appear that they're taking out the entire Days staff. :P They still need to make a show. :)

Lots of new changes, it's almost going to feel like a new show.

evenstar

Postby evenstar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:20 am

Quote klangan: With all the cast changes and people being axed. Are Steve and Kayla next? I hope not i like them and was excited that they were coming back. I just cant help but wonder if they are just bringing these people back for a short run.
No they wont leave. Hogan wanted them back.
He wants "the OLD DOOL back". I posted this all in a thread. Seem there's no way to link to other threads at the forum. But here's the source...
http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/31103.html

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:37 pm

Quote Chrissi: I haven't heard anything at all yet. It doesn't appear that they're taking out the entire Days staff. :P They still need to make a show. :)

Lots of new changes, it's almost going to feel like a new show.

Our new OLD show. Been watching Days since the 70's and I absolutely cannot wait for these changes to be finished, I am so excited about going back to reality based stories and true family, something Days has not had in a few years.

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Quote klangan: With all the cast changes and people being axed. Are Steve and Kayla next? I hope not i like them and was excited that they were coming back. I just cant help but wonder if they are just bringing these people back for a short run.

oh Klangan, I meant to add in my post above that Kayla and Patch are safe. Hogan is through with the cuts from what he said in the spoilerish post.

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:21 pm

I believe that Steve and Kayla are safe. Now...it would be great to see Kim and Shane on the show again! I know...I'm dreaming right?

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:20 pm

Shannon, I'm dreaming with you! They would be great to have back and maybe as ratings increase (and revenues from bigger/better sponsors to pay for the show), we will get our wish!

woodridge

Postby woodridge » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:13 am

keep steve and kayla i just started watching again because of their return.shane and kim would be a dream the built in tension from kayla and shane's try at romance would propel the story. i am really going to miss m&m though.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”