Yeah Jack is coming back.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
brianjames

Yeah Jack is coming back.

Postby brianjames » Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Sorry if there is another post about him coming back. This is the best news we got in months about some one coming back. What do you guys think about Jack returning. I think its great. Now i hope they put jack and jen together, i have no clue why they didnt have Jack come back when Jen did, now that didnt make sence, now they are divorsed, put them back together. please dont have jack get with another woman and also dont make jack a dif guy then he used to be, i like the Jack we had before he left the show. So please make Jack and Jen a couple again, thanks.

beegeee3636

Re: Yeah Jack is coming back.

Postby beegeee3636 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Are you kidding its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Love love love Jack, I've been posting like crazy on here since February about Jen and her crazy blah romance with Dr. Sleezy...I couldn't believe she wouldn't at least make sure Jack was ok, instead she has been running him into the ground. I can't wait to see the look on Dr. Sleezy's face,when Jack comes back. 8) I wonder if he'll get her in bed soon, like he has with all his patients (except Bo I'm told ~) ) --- Daniel can't hold a candle to Jack.. Now that we have new writers I might stop using the FF button ~)

Days Dreamer

Postby Days Dreamer » Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

Wow! Is this true? Ironically, I don't know much about Jack because I did not watch the show during the period he was on, but it seems from what I have heard about him and the few clips that I have seen him in, he would be a welcomed addition to the show especially now. He seemed funny, upbeat, lively, quirky (but in a good way). The show could use some fun and laughter. Hope he comes back.

beegeee3636

Postby beegeee3636 » Fri May 20, 2011 1:01 am

It is totally true it was announced just a couple days ago--- You should check out uploaded Jen and Jack clips on YouTube. There are so many that they will keep you occupied for the entire weekend. I think I've watched them all twice by now. 8) Besides the clips of Days there are also J&J montages put together by J&J lovers... :)

I love Matt Ashford, so happy he is returning. Much like his character...he is a class act all the way. And is still a hottie 30 years later :D You can tell he loves playing Jack and has a flare for ad libs... I had a feeling it was only a matter of time before he returned, but he did have other things on the go.

Finally, someone who could revive Days...

My only concern is the lack of details-- How long is he staying? Is it a short visit to make peace with Jen and leave when he sees she is happy with Dr. Sleezy? There are so many directions the writers can go with Jack...so many possibilities>> was he kidnapped? caged? had his memory stolen? held captive by Lawrence? became a monk? won the lottery? was int he witness protection program? lost at sea? in a hospital quarantine? possessed? stuck in a hell dimension with a girl named buffy? on the "no fly list"?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”