JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Napajeri

JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????

Postby Napajeri » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:18 pm

I heard John Black was coming back. Is there any truth to that??????

bghwme

Re: JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????

Postby bghwme » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

I certainly hope so! :-)

say NY

Postby say NY » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Me too, can't get enough of those DiMera men! :D

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 pm

I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

LOL.. Does anyone buy it?? :D

I haven't been to the store yet but if I saw that I would have picked it up and read it right there. I'm thinking it's not true or else all of the other soap sites would have reported on it by now.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

I haven't been to the store yet but if I saw that I would have picked it up and read it right there. I'm thinking it's not true or else all of the other soap sites would have reported on it by now.

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook, takes up most of my attention.LOL.

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Quote blindiedling:
Quote FatherJohn:

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook, takes up most of my attention.LOL.

I'd like to be put on the fudge mailing list ASAP ;)

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote blindiedling:
Quote FatherJohn:

I'd like to be put on the fudge mailing list ASAP ;)

I plan on making it, and other stuff once we get moved to Florida. My cousin tells me she can get me plenty of business. We`ll see. It all started when we were down there, and I wanted a few recipes from some magazines she had, that she was supposed to copy on a copier for me, and didn`t have time to, so she just started writing out checks for magazines, and I started sending fudge. She wants the recipe, and since we are supposed to be going into business together with it, I refuse to give it up right now, afraid she`ll do it on her own. LOL.

Days Dreamer

Postby Days Dreamer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Quote blindiedling:
Quote FatherJohn: [quote]Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She
does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut
butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook,
takes up most of my attention.LOL.

John Black coming back would be good, but your peanut butter fudge sounds fabulous! :)

Spike568

Postby Spike568 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Quote Napajeri: I heard John Black was coming back. Is there any truth to that??????

There is already an "Is John Black coming back thread"

Return to “Days of Our Lives”