Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
switzerland

Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Postby switzerland » Thu May 10, 2007 2:43 pm

I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Thu May 10, 2007 5:16 pm

Quote switzerland: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

I'm way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me).....GO SAMI

diRN

Re: Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Postby diRN » Thu May 10, 2007 7:29 pm

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
Quote switzerland: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

I'm way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me).....GO SAMI

I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by Carrie. Hahaha...back in the day when they were teenagers I used to secretly wish that Sami would get Autstin instead of Carrie.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”