Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Whitechick

Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!

Postby Whitechick » Wed May 09, 2007 9:17 pm

:) I really wish Bo and Roman would kick some butt. Hope is a cop to just like Bo and Roman. I would like the ISA to get involved to. I dont like what's happening to Steve/ Kayla right now. come on now we need some (ACTION) right about now. The story line needs to get better or come to an end :)) :] I am a long time fan since 1976 it's a long time 3) Where is Kimber/Eve/Andrew/Melissa/Eugene/Calliope :-)These are just some of our great ACTOR'S /ACTRESS'S ?)

Sweetness24

Re: Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!

Postby Sweetness24 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm with you! The shows ratings are really bad in the recent 'Soap Opera Digest". We need the backbone of the old show back. John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Bo/Hope/Roman/Maggie and more. Sounds like it is finally coming around.
;( These younger couples just can't carry the show on their own. They need better story lines too. They need to create some younger super couples and I just don't see it any of the ones they have now. They are stingy, greedy and whiners. I can't take a whole lot of them.I will say that Max has potential.

Whitechick

Postby Whitechick » Wed May 09, 2007 10:18 pm

Quote Sweetness24: I'm with you! The shows ratings are really bad in the recent 'Soap Opera Digest". We need the backbone of the old show back. John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Bo/Hope/Roman/Maggie and more. Sounds like it is finally coming around.
;( These younger couples just can't carry the show on their own. They need better story lines too. They need to create some younger super couples and I just don't see it any of the ones they have now. They are stingy, greedy and whiners. I can't take a whole lot of them.I will say that Max has potential.
Thank you someone is hearing me I hope it will get better than worst :)) We need the Vets back in ACTION thats the only way the ratings will RISE Again. The more Vets they bring back the higher the Ratings will get and everyone will be HAPPY :D

Godmutha

Postby Godmutha » Fri May 11, 2007 10:56 am

>) Let the Pheonix rise!! This will up the ratings! >)

luvdool

Postby luvdool » Fri May 11, 2007 11:13 am

I totally agree. They need to get the super couples back together and in action to stop all the trouble that is brewing in Salem.

I think that Max and Abby(Ashley Benson)could be the next great love story and super couple. Bad boy with a good girl. I loved how they started to bring Max and Abby together and then Ashley Benson needed to leave. I hope she is able to return after her movie taping. (I wasn't crazy over the fill in that they had for Abby. She acted too grown up to play the Abby character.) :-)

vicki1

Postby vicki1 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:45 pm

I started watch Days the very first episode. This is the first time that I'm really board with it. They need some stability.. Someone to replace the long love of Tom and Alice.

DaysAlways

Postby DaysAlways » Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 pm

Bring them on!! :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”