Abby come home soon!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dmarketos

Abby come home soon!

Postby dmarketos » Tue May 08, 2007 9:29 pm

i hope max doesnt end up with steph!!!!!!!! he should see nick running after chelsea because that is who he wants to be with...and realize that abby is worth the wait!!!! i didnt like steph trying to move onto max like that...hope abby comes home soon!!!!

KobeWestonandLexis momma

Re: Abby come home soon!

Postby KobeWestonandLexis momma » Tue May 08, 2007 9:34 pm

I would LOVE to see Abby and Max get together. Their age isn't that bad. I really don't want to see Max with Stephanie either.. I think she is...uhh.. too much now.. lol.

dmarketos

Postby dmarketos » Tue May 08, 2007 9:42 pm

i hope she returns soon!!! and max see nick still running after chels...and max said that he and abby have something well learn from nick!!!!!

HAllison12

Postby HAllison12 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:05 pm

Max definatly has something to learn from Nick. Max needs to go after what he wants, and not let something stupid stand in his way. He needs to fight for Abby like the way Nick is fighting for Chelsea! Max please don't give up!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue May 08, 2007 10:06 pm

Quote KobeWestonandLexis m: I would LOVE to see Abby and Max get together. Their age isn't that bad. I really don't want to see Max with Stephanie either.. I think she is...uhh.. too much now.. lol.

I agree, the new Steph annoys me like Willow....Mx needs to not get with her, Maggie already dislikes him he needs to earn some points with her and the rest of the Bradys..and Abby doesn't deserve it...Max is trying to not be a player let him not be then!

blanch

Postby blanch » Tue May 08, 2007 11:34 pm

Quote dmarketos: i hope max doesnt end up with steph!!!!!!!! he should see nick running after chelsea because that is who he wants to be with...and realize that abby is worth the wait!!!! i didnt like steph trying to move onto max like that...hope abby comes home soon!!!!

I agree with you. Max can't be taken in by Steph (I hope) she was totally after him when she learned that Steph was in London. She was also so cruel to Nick when she said that he should go after Chelsea because he would never have a girl that hot go after him again. I am thinking this new Steph will be someone who most will not like if she keeps all this stuff up. Maybe she is confused because of all the things going on with her parents?

luvdool

Postby luvdool » Wed May 09, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm hoping that Days won't write off Abby's part in the show. After Ashley is done filming her movie, they need to bring her back and have her with Max. I think they would make a great couple. Bad boy with a good girl.

I don't know what the writers were thinking in bringing back Stephanie with a new image - town tramp. She left quiet and now she is back in full force. They should rethink that story line.

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed May 09, 2007 5:14 pm

I too find it hard to believe she left this innocent angel and now she is this little devil, lol! She left town what? 2-3 months ago? They need to explain this total turn around...What happened during her time there? Yeah, she met this guy and had a good time with him ;) and I understand she was on her own, but come on, let's get real. She is a little too wild now.

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Wed May 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Quote Audd: I too find it hard to believe she left this innocent angel and now she is this little devil, lol! She left town what? 2-3 months ago? They need to explain this total turn around...What happened during her time there? Yeah, she met this guy and had a good time with him ;) and I understand she was on her own, but come on, let's get real. She is a little too wild now.

Was wondering the same thing? ''Who is this girl ? the new Chelsea''Yikes'' 8)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”