Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
carrie45205

Re: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Postby carrie45205 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 pm

I think the writers put the rapes in because the sami/ej raped played out so well with the ratings but you get too many and people will be turned off

Belle_Claire_Shawn

Postby Belle_Claire_Shawn » Wed May 09, 2007 1:23 pm

yeah they should no that rape is a sensative subject hopefully they have a happy ending after all because this is crazy but i am definately tuning in this summer. :( i actually cried when i found out chelsea was goin to be raped. %(

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed May 09, 2007 1:40 pm

I could do without another rape on the show. >(

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Wed May 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Days is a very good show. Very well written. I do believe that the writers listen to the viewers and give the viewers what they want. That's good TV. It takes the viewers to boost the ratings and if you have happy viewers, it's all good. Days have better s/l's than some of the other shows that are rated higher. I really don't believe the ratings because one of the other shows I watch is just horrible, every s/l is absolutely dreadful - not a bright spot anywhere. On Days even the villians were loved - Stephano and Tony. I can't stand EJ or Kate. One thing though is it too late to squash the rapes? Wow, I just abhor rape scenes. Are we getting so desensitized that we're taking this rape thing so callously? Just kidnap the young women and hold them at gunpoint or something. Even though I don't like Stephanie's character, I don't wish rape on her. Perhaps she can be slapped around a bit, get some sense knocked into her. I really don't want poor Chelsea to get raped. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing Tony, Steph and Lexie. I hope Steph brings some order to the unruly EJ and that bumbling Dr. Rebert - what a jackass. If Rebert is a DiMeara, he should be made to take DiMeara 101. Tony and Steph are smooth. EJ and Rebert are too brass. Don't like either. Looking forward to more good shows.

crueltobekind

Postby crueltobekind » Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm

NO good spoilers on Belle and Shawn finally getting Claire away from Phillip!!! I hope the spoiler that Belle will be pregnant with Shawn's baby does happen.

brendy90

Postby brendy90 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:12 pm

wouldnt it be something if ej was susans and johns boy

diRN

Postby diRN » Thu May 10, 2007 6:48 pm

I cant wait for Belle and Shawn to have a baby that Phillip has no claim to whatsoever!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”