ej and sami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
gbean

ej and sami

Postby gbean » Fri May 04, 2007 8:17 pm

:) I really like sami with ej even as 'evil' as he is they have a chemistry and her with goody goody lucas is boring. Think of the excitement having two stong characters as a couple.

4evaDrake

Re: ej and sami

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri May 04, 2007 9:21 pm

I am so glad that i am not the only one who thinks Sami and EJ have great chemistry, i would hope they would make EJ a good guy and put him with Sami.

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Fri May 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny :]

Lacey Micah

Postby Lacey Micah » Sat May 05, 2007 3:39 am

Sorry to ArielRAcey but Sami is no Belle. She has many problems and no friends and a family that dis-owned her for many reasons. I guess people feel sorry for her pityful situation.

I think that when bad people do bad things, sometimes, it makes the good guys look like fools for being blind, naïve for not trying to stop it.

Maybe when she becomes more of a decent person I'll think she deserves to be happy. Till then, Sami's life in Hades with her host, EJ Wells is not over yet. :D

QueenJadis

Postby QueenJadis » Sat May 05, 2007 1:56 pm

I really don't know if I want Sami with Lucas or EJ but I'm like 70 persent with Lucas and 30 persent with EJ. And Ariel Racey Kate and EJ together now that is nasty she is to damn old for him they don't need each EWWWW god just the thought of them together makes me sick it would better Kate if she would get killed off I can't stand her character I mean she doesn't need to be on this show anymore because the writers always do this they have to keep going on with this Sami and Kate war it makes you to kill Kateoff yourself, me I would just punch her face in.

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm

Quote ArielRAcey: Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny :]

I agree Sami and Lucas are great together.I know Sami is no saint but EJ the devil himself i just hope that Sami will stay away from EJ. :)

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Sat May 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Quote SndrElkins:
Quote ArielRAcey: Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny :]

I agree Sami and Lucas are great together.I know Sami is no saint but EJ the devil himself i just hope that Sami will stay away from EJ. :)

Sammie is also the devil herself.

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sat May 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Quote AllieB:
Quote SndrElkins:

Sammie is also the devil herself.

Not saying she is not but still i like Sami and Lucas and it is JMO

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Sat May 05, 2007 4:24 pm

I agree there is good acting chemistry there....but I'd rather her end up with Lucas! That's her true love!

sunray

Postby sunray » Sat May 05, 2007 6:08 pm

No more Ejami %(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”